Chapter 23 pt 1

Johnnie's POV:

I wake, expecting Jake to be by my side, I feel around for him with my eyes closed to find nothing. (He's not here?!) I grab my phone in defeat, the light almost blinding me immediately, as I look at the Time I see it's 10:36 am. (Wow we slept a long time.) I sluggishly scooch to the end of my bed, I attempt to stand up but am overtaken by a nauseating dizziness, my vision goes black for a millisecond then returning blurred. I close my eyes and shake my head, in an attempt to make the blurriness go away. It works, as I open my eyes my sight is back to normal.

I slowly but surely walk into the kitchen, careful not to fall into a wall. As I enter the kitchen I see Jake standing by the stove, he's cooking what looks to be breakfast. He turns his face twords me, first he looks surprised then he just smiles at me and turns his attention back to the food. "Mornin sleepy head.!" He says while taking the food out of the pan, I walk twords him and place my head on his back. "Mmm.." I grumble back, still a bit unset that I didn't get to wake up next to him. "Aww don't be a big baby, hear I made us some breakfast." He say while handing me a plate that has one pancake and two pieces of bacon on it.

I look down at the plate with mixed emotions, on one hand I'm happy that he cares enough to make us breakfast..and one the other hand, looking at it makes me feel nauseous. I then feel him push a piece of my hair behind my ear, "you don't have to eat it all. Just try and eat some. Ok.." I just look down and nod my head. He plants a fast kiss on the corner of my mouth, then runs a finger under my jaw which makes my whole body shudder, I look at his face, he gives me a slight grin "Now go sit down.! I'll grab my plate and be there in a second" I give him a small smile, "ok. Hurry up though!" I say walking twords the couch.

I take a microscopic bit of my pancake (it tastes good..) I sigh, looking at the food on my plate, I feel guilty (I know he made it for me, JUST FOR ME!! so I can't not eat some of it...) I see Jake sit next to me on the couch he gives me a glance, then he starts to slowly eat his food. I take a couple bits of my Bacon, "What time did you get up?" I ask Jake while taking another small bite of my piece of Bacon, "Well..I woke up around 9:50 almost 10, then I laid with you until about 10:15ish? and that's when I came out here an started making food.!" He explains, sounding proud of what he's done since waking up. I let out a chuckle in response of his cuteness.

When I hit my threshold for food Jakes already been finished with his food, but on my plate I'm left with one stick of bacon and 75% left of my pancake. I'm not necessarily proud of eating that much, or that little. Jake on the other hand is ecstatic for me, "Good job johnnie.!" Jake says while looking from me to my plate, "Jake that sounds cringe.!!" I dragged out while laughing. "I don't care!" He says letting out a huff, "I'm proud of anyway." He gushes Then grabs my face in his hands, and begins to leave multiple light kisses all over my face, "NoOo wAit StOp!!" I say screaming, lightly putting my hand on his chest playfully pushing him away, along with struggling to breathe due to the amount of laughs escaping my mouth.

When his kisses come to a hilt, I take in a deep breath to try and stop myself from laughing. Jake stands up smile still lingering on his face, and he gathers our plates to go clean them off. I grab my phone and see the date, "Oh shit I forgot about that." Jake must have heard me, I hear the water turn off then "What is it Johnnie.?!" I grab my phone and get up, "Remember?! That party Tara's having is tonight, it starts at 7, but she wants some of us to get there at 6 or 5:30."

"Ohh yeah, ok. I remember now!" I walk twords the bathroom, when I walk pass the kitchen I tell Jake "I'm gonna go take a shower!" His response is cut off by me closing the bathroom door and turning on the shower.

...

Hey!! new chapter!

I'm to tired to do the other part, so I'll make and upload it tomorrow!!

PROMISE

Byyyyeee

Word count 823