Chapter 4

Johnnie POV:

Once Jake finally decides to pull away from our painfully long hug he gets up and skips to the kitchen, "what do you want for breakfast? or lunch.? Lunchfast..? Who's knows, whatcha wanna eat?!" Jake asks me hopefully. (He's definitely noticed how little I eat in a day) I think allowing my brain to wonder, "I'm ok I'm not that hungry" (that's a lie and you know it.) suddenly an inhuman sound forces it's self out of my stomach, most likely due to the fact I haven't had an actual meal in a couple of days.

" "Not that hungry" My ass." Jake's says with a scoff, agitated at my stubbornness. "Whatever I'm just gonna make you something small then." He states, currently not taking no for an answer. I let out a barely audible sigh "Thank you Jake, I'm not promising I'm gonna eat all of it though,  ok.?" It comes out more like a statement than as a question. "Fine with me as long as you eat something," he tells me at once satisfied, I secretly smile at this, knowing that he genuinely cares about me is a nice feeling.

I get up and attempt not to blackout due to multiple factor, I walk over to try and see what Jake is making. I want to make sure I will be able to stomach it, at least enough to where I won't feel that need to have to though it back up. As I take a closer look I can see he's chopping up some strawberries, an putting it on a plate next to a piece of toast with a little bit Nutella spread on it.

"Ok I'm done. Here" "make sure you eat as much as you want to" he explains handing me the plate kindly "If you want anything else just ask me and I'll get it for you."

"Thanks Jake, sorry for bothering you so much" I apologize to him "it's no problem really" he beams as he starts walking towards the bathroom, "well since you're eating imma go an take a rinse, see you in a few" he explains to me quickly before closing the door.

I laugh at his antics before slowly talking a tiny bite of my food, an I do it with the smallest, most in-love smile, in the entire world.

...

End of chapter 4. sorry its really short bbgs 😞🙏🏼but your girls gotta sleep eventually.