Chapter 31 pt1

Johnnie's POV:

*Time skip 20 minutes later*

"Can you find something for us to watch Jake? I have to going to the bathroom." I ask Jake, he nods grabbing the remote, I then standing up to rush to the bathroom.

I enter the bathroom door and close it behind me, deliberately trying to ignore my reflection in the mirror as I pass it. Unfortunately I do catch a glace at my face and am met with myself, (that's last thing I want to see right now.) I think as I continue to unintentionally scowl at myself in pure disgusts, pushing passed the spasming of my stomach and feeling climbing my throat. Some how succeeding to push it back down without vomiting.

As I wash my hands I make sure to keep my head down. Instead of drying my hands on my towel I wipe them on my shirt instead as I walk out the bathroom, entering the living room. I look to see Jake opening our wing stop bag and setting everything down on the table in front of the couch. He seems to have heard me walk in, he turns slightly to give me a quick smile before returning to unbagging the food. I walk over and plop down back into my spot on the couch, Jake sits down as well (but he's sitting criss cross, weirdo..) grabbing his box of wings and the remote. I grab my box as well setting it in my lap, peer over to Jake with one of my eyebrows rised and continue to ask a question. "Did you find something to watch.?" I question, seeing as there seems to be something on the tv, but it's paused. I see Jake's expression shift to a gitty grin, this confuses me but I wait for him to say something, "yeah! Were gonna watch your favorite movie..!" He reveals as he puts his arms up. (Wait, he knows my favorite movie.? Does he??) I'm a bit surprised, honestly not even sure if the movie he put on was actually my favorite movie or just a movie he thought was my favorite.

But my question is immediately answered as he pushed play, as Jake's sets down the remote he starts to eat, me on the other hand my heart feels..warm.
"The crow." I whisper to myself looking at the tv, as it plays my favorite movie. (He really does know..)

I abandon my spot on the couch to sit right next to Jake and lightly lean on his shoulder, trying to show my affection in a small way. I feel him lean against me as well as he continues to eat looking up at the screen. (I guess I should eat..I mean I am pretty hungry.) I open my own box and take a wing lifting it to my mouth biting it in half, taking a decent sized bite for the first time in awhile. (It's good..!) I think as a miniscule smile forms on my mouth at the taste, I catch Jake glance at me and smile. I can feel Jake rest his head on my shoulder, the jester is quick to makes butterflies erupt in my chest. (God. I would so kiss him if I wasn't eating right now..)

As I finish my fourth wing I start to feel full, (I'm honestly glad that Jake only got me a six piece, there's no way I could have ate anymore.) I contemplate on wether I should try to eat another before ultimately deciding not to and just to stop.

I place my box on the table in front of us and get up to go to the kitchen, when I get to the sink I wash my hands and my face, then rinse out my mouth with water to get rid of the food taste. I turn the water off and look at the TV as Im drying off my hands, i walk back to the couch and stare at Jake continuing to stand. He already done with his food but his full focus is on the movie, I stand in front of him and poke the top of his head to get his attention. He looks up at me with a confused expression, i laugh slightly before pointing to his hands and mouth. "Huh?" Jake says, still confused. "Go wash your hands and your face." I tell him semi ordering him, "whyyy..?" He wines like a child when you tell them to blow their nose. "Just do it." I say rolling my eyes, he gets up and walks to the kitchen doing as I ask, as I sit down next to where he just was.

He walks back after he drys his hands, sitting back down right next to me. "Now what was that for.?" He asks, seeing as I usually just leave him alone until he does it him self. "So I could do this." He's about to open his mouth, then I practically lung at him taking the sides of his face in with my hands as I begin to kiss him extremely passionately. He seems to get caught a bit off hand by my sudden actions before kissing back, as he allows me to completely lead this time. I slowly let my hands wonder under his shirt, gracefully stroking his lower spine softly with my hands, I feel him shiver at the touch "Mmm..." He mumbles into my lips as I slow the kiss. Our kisses gradually slows before coming to a sweet stop as we lay against the arm of the couch, letting my back and head melt into Jake's chest as we watch the rest of the movie together.

As the movie ends Jake is practically drifting in and out of sleep, so I grab the remote turning off the TV as I stand up. "I think I'm gonna go to sleep, goodnight my love." Jake grumbles into my ear from the back, that name causing my heart to jump and stomach to burn. "Oh, ok.!" I answer turning around to face him. "I guess I'll see you when you get home then, love you." I express as I place a hand under his chin planting a small kiss on his bottom lip.

"Goodnight.!" I say as i walk into my room. "Goodnight..! Love you too!" I hear Jake shout before shutting his door, I shut my own before crawling into bed by myself for the first time in a couple of days. (I'm definitely not missing being hugged while I fall asleep. Nope. Definitely not what so ever.) I think, trying to push away any thoughts that could possibly push me to codependency. (Nope, not at all..) I think as sleep comes over me like brick.

...

OK

Two chapters 24 hours apart 😮 IMPOSSIBLE IK

Ok Im tired and I have no more to say gn.

(I'll have the second part to this out sometime within this week!)

Word count 1164