Chapter 2

Johnnie's POV:

I sttured in my bed a little as I heard the front door getting unlocked, normally I would rush out of my bed to the front door to welcome Jake home but at the moment I feel like complete an udder shit, I finally hear the door shut and then it's fallowed by walking in the hallway. But just then I heard the thing I was dreading the most at the moment,

"Knock knock" Jake says way to cheerful for my liking at the moment "doors unlocked" I grumbled back weakly, I hear my room door shut, Jake walks twords me then he plops down beside me "you doin ok..?" He asks concern evident in his voice "yeah I'm good thanks for asking.!" I say in to my pillow, trying to at least sound somewhat convincing but I feel his eyes burning into the back of my skull as if he can sense my lie a mile away.

"Hey you know you can tell me the truth you know, I'm always here for you, your my best friend" Jakes speaks softly as he gently strokes from my hair all the way down my back, this movement makes my whole body twitch and my stomach burn, not in a bad way though. This makes me melt and a couple tears find their way out of my eyes.

I decide that I should sit up so I do, but I don't make eye contact with Jake instead I just look at my hands. "Look. Whatever it is you can tell me, I promise I would never tell anybody" Jake says softer than I had ever heard before in my entire time of knowing him. He slowly takes my arms to hug me but I flinch as he unknowingly touches my cuts, I hope he didn't see, unlucky for me I saw a look of confusion flash across his face which was quickly replaced by a flash of sadness and understanding.

"oh. lord. Johnnie you didn't..." Hearing those words of sadness slide off his toung hurt me more than any blade ever could, I went to look back down but I was fastly denied that possibly, as Jake delicately cupped my face with his hands and turned me to face him he wavered a bit before speaking "why.? What happened while I was gone. who did this to you, what did this to you, what the fuck happended..?" He asked tenderly despite his strong choice of words.

"I'm sorry." I answered him shyly slightly quivering "there is no reason for you to apologize Johnnie just please come to me next time, and if I'm not here hell just call me and I'll be right home ok.!?" I can't form any words so I just nod my head and gingerly lay my body agent his, he quickly readjusts his sitting position for us to be more comfortable he leans back on to the wall and just holds me as we sat on my bed together,

After a couple minutes I felt him moving his arms as he snakes them around my waist and places his hands on top of my stomach. Then His head slowly drops down onto my shoulder and I feel his heart beat slow an mine fasten. But as I listened to it I can feel myself slowly but surely nodding off as well, "good night Jake, thank you so much." I whisper before it all goes dark...

...

Sorry it's a shorter chapter I promise that the next one will be longer 🙏🏼 byyyye