Chapter 8

Johnnie's POV:

Whilst we were eating me and Jake just decided to make small talk. well, considering the last time we seen each other was when that ""incident"" happened early this morning (which for the record, I'm honestly still a bit embarrassed about.) Once we're finished eating Jake stands up and grabs both our plates to wash them, he eventually sits back down beside me and we fall into an awkward silence.

"...did I- did I do something wrong Johnnie.?" Jake asks me with a quivery voice. I look up at him only to be met with his breath taking eyes welling up with tears, "no of course not.! Nothing you could ever do or say to me is wrong," I explain, a tiny bit flustered by my own wording. (anything you say to me, I'll cherish with all my heart for all of eternity.) "Are you sure?! Because if I ever say or do anything, anything at all that negativity impacts your well-being please, I beg of you, tell me"

(God.! I want nothing more then to shut him up, by Kissing him.) But of course I don't kiss people without their consent."Jake." My stone tone of voice seems to make him stop dead in his tracks, without making a sound, he turns to me with a questioning and eager stare. "Don't worry about it. ok? I'd tell you if you did anything that upset me and you didn't, I hurt my own feelings it has nothing to do with what you have said or done." (more like what you haven't, done or said.) I can't help but let out an exasperated sigh as this thought infiltrates my mind.

I slowly get up and shoot him a look of understanding, with a surprising warm and light smile on my face. "Well, I think I'ma go lay back down." I tell Jake as I go to turn away, but I feel a hand hastily, but softly grab my wrist. This hurt a bit, due to my scars not being even halfway healed, but ignoring it I turn around to be meet by Jake face twisting up in an emotional mix of sadness, lust? Care, embarrassment and questioning. I give him a confused look as if to tell him to spit it out.

"Well..I was gonna ask if maybe. I could hang with you.? Only if your fine with it that is I wouldn't want to impose on you, but- like-even-if-your-gonna-go-to-sleep-I-promise-I-can-be-quiet..!" He says in a fast pace in an heartfelt attempt to convince me, (even tho AAugh just saying ""because."" As and answer would have been enough for him to convince me.) (Good Lord I'm down bad for this man.) I think as I start shaking my head, soon giggles begin to erupt from my lungs and out my mouth.

"Yeah of course Jake! I'd actually love if you'd do that.." I look up to see a smile spreading across in face. "Well let's go then!?" He answers, before I even have a chance to open my mouth. He then quickly grabs my hand in his an begins to lead me to my own room. (God he's so cute.) I think as I look at him from the back, then a realization quickly ruins my sweet thoughts...

(WAIT..THIS MEANS IM NOT STRAIGHT!??)

...

Hiiii end of chapter!!

.

Good news tho.! Starting in a few days I'll no longer be homeless!!!

Me and my mom are FINALLY getting an appointment :D, after being homeless for 7+ MONTHS!

(Word count 600)