Chapter 10

Johnnie's POV:

...I feel Jake's hand slowly start to explore my face. He lifts his head up an begins to make the most insane eye contact of my life, I quickly feel myself starting to get slightly self conscious, I can't handle it anymore I decide to turn around to face the opposite way of him. "I'm sorry did something I've done upset you.?" He asks me with care and kindness lacing his voice.

I don't give him an answer, instead i just cover my face with my arms an put my hands in my hair, unconsciously I feel myself roughly start to pull out my hair from the start of my scalp, I do this for a few seconds until I feel hands grasp onto mine, these hands move both my hands and my arms away from my face. I look in Jake's direction to see a look of concern panting his unbearably beautiful features. This seems to ground me, as I begin to feel warm tears streaming down the sides of my cheeks.

"what.?!" I abruptly ask Jake taking my confused anger out on him, "What is it?! Are you ever gonna be straight forward with me.? Or do you like to watch me when I'm confuse-" I don't even notice my gaze averting from him, Im unsuspectingly cut off as
I feel myself being pulled to face his direction, then he sits up, an drags me up along with him. An he takes me into a deep hug, (what the hell is going on?!) I think loudly to myself, but not yet pulling away from the hug.

"Jake..I can't do this." He brakes the hug inorder to look at me, as if to question what I had just said not even 2 moments ago. "Johnnie...I wanna kiss you so bad right now" he muffels, as he softly starts to burry his head into my shoulder.

...

End of chapter.

IK IK IT'S ONLY 300+ WORDS BUT IM TIRED! So good night ✌🏼❤️

Byyye!!