Chapter 22

Johnnie's POV:

As me and Jake are sitting on my bed, I feel as though I can see the awkward silence forming between us. He still has a slightly confused look on his face, as I try my hardest to look away from him, thinking about everything my sister had just said to me ("Did my little brother fall in love with someone"). I see Jake cock his head to the side, now in mass confusion.

"What's wrong Johnnie.?" Jake asks softly, he raises a hand twords my face and it lands on my cheek, I feel him gide my head to face his detection. I still avoid eye contact with him, at least I try, "look at me.." he demands of me delicately,  not at all forceful, more like pleading. I have no choice but to give in. I slowly let my eyes wonder back to his, the moment we lock eyes I feel as though I'm going to burst from the amount of butterflies I get in my stomach. Jake keeps his hand on my cheek, I can't help but to lean into the comforting touch of the warmth behind it. I feel my entire face begin to melt into his hand as my body begins to also lean towards his touch. I close my eyes and take a deep breath, really thinking about the next thing that is going to come out my mouth.

"Jake." I say barley only opening my eyes to see him, "hmm.?" He hums looking back into my eyes, "I think...I think I'm in..love, with you." I explain muttering, not even sure if he heard me. Then I see his eyes go wide with realization as to what I just said to him, about him. "Really.?" He asks timidly, I feel bad now, knowing exactly what I have to say next, "I just. I'm not sure if I'm ready for the whole boyfriendthing, I don't know when I'll be... I'm so sorry Jake.." he grabs both of my cheeks with his hands, resting his forehead on top of mine "that's ok Johnnie, we don't have to do labels right now." I just nod my head to let him know I understand. "We can just be us. I love you too, I just want to be your's. I don't care what you introduce me as to other people. I just want you.." I nod my head whilst starting to tear up at his understanding. "That sounds perfect.." I finally verbally respond, not knowing what else to say.

Our faces are mere centimetres apart, so much so we can feel each other's breath bouncing off one another. I just want to feel his lips on mine, I look him in the eyes, he then fallows and looks me in the eyes. "Jake..can I kiss you.?" I ask waiting for a response. I don't get one, instead I feel his lips connect with mine. I melt into the kiss immediately, our lips move back and forth simultaneously with each other, I can feel one of his hands drop from my cheek as and I immediately grab it. Our kiss slows down it becomes more passionate and sloppy, we continue as I grab his hand and begin to play with his fingers within my own. I hear and feel him let out a shy, sweet moan into my mouth, my stomach turns as he does, as we separate lips a string of our sliva fallows between us. I practically melting against his chest, I let myself slump on to him.

He finds a spot that's comfortable for the both of us, then lays us down. I rest on top of his chest, and this time he's the one playing with my hair as we drift off.

...

Hiii

I hope y'all had a good Halloween.!

That's all for now, short chapter 😔

Byyyee!!

Word count 634