Chapter 17

Johnnie's POV:

As we get into the house I walk over to the couch, Jake not far behind. I filing myself onto the couch, sinking deeply into my corner, as Jake places the food on the coffee table he flops down beside me giving me a warm smile. I grab the remote as he unbags the food, as I flip though the channel's I can't find anything to watch, I turn twords Jake "what do you wanna watch?" I ask him since I have no clue what to put on. "Hmm..I'm not sure.?" I give him an ""are you serious?!"" look "thanks that helps Soo much." I say sarcasm lacing my voice, but I hear him start to laugh and I can't help but let go of all my frustrations twords him.

I end up picking this Netflix movie neither of us had ever seen  before, it's a stop motion animation called Wendell and wild. Jake hands me my food and we begin to eat.

About halfway through my sandwich, I begin to feel the looming of guilt wash over me, I can't help but to put the rest of it down and stop eating. Jake notices this about two minutes later when I never pick back up my sandwich. He gives me a soft questioning look but seems to understand, he nods his head lightly in under standing putting what's left of his own food down to embrace me in a gentle hug.

We end up just staying in that position, my back against his chest, one of his arms over my stomach, his same hand holding onto my side.

It's somewhere in the middle of the movie (I honestly like it so far.!) Jake had just finished his food, and my uneaten half of my sandwich still laid on the coffee table. I feel myself lean into Jake a bit more, I begin to drift in and out of consciousness, until eventually I feel sleep win, as t drift off to sleep the last thing I can feel is Jake tighten his hold on my waist, with that I let sleep take me over...

As I awake I see the movie has ended, and Jake is still awake, just scrolling on Instagram. Considering that I didn't move very much I don't think he was aware of my presents until he turned his head to look at me and was greeted by me looking at him sleepily. "Oh hey Johnnie" I just let out a groan mixed with a "hi" as I stretch, as I get up to go get a glass of water, as I grab a cup I remembered something (Wait...Tara's coming over tonight.) I cough on the sip of water I had just taken. I look over at Jake (that of which, looked quite worried at the fact I was now choking.) I quickly fix myself then ask him a question "what time is it.?" He grabs his phone off the coffee table in front of him, then tells me "it's 7:44 pm". I can't help the thing that comes out my mouth "SHIT!" I run to my room yelling at Jake on my way out of the living room "TARA'S COMING OVER AROUND 8:15!!"

I get into my room, Jake following right behind me. As I look for all my makeup scattered on and in my desk I hear Jake sit on the corner of my bed, "Soo what's Tara coming over for?" Jake asks me. He's not being rude about it (him and Tara are still really good friends after all!). I'm still looking for the rest of my makeup "I know it's around here somewhere..." I mumble to myself, I then realize that I had just blankly ignored Jakes question. "Oh! Sorry yeah. Umm, she's going to this like 2000s party tonight so she asked me to do her makeup up for her."

Jake gives me a weirdly soft smirk, "and you said yes.?" He asks me in a teasing tone. "Yeah of course it's Tara. Why wouldn't I." I says obviously, I hear Jake snuffing a laugh behind me. I finally find all my makeup! Jake still laughing quietly, I turn twords him and roll my eyes "it's not that funny," I rebuttal "It's not that. I just think kinds sweet of you that's all." He states semi complimenting me. I can feel my heart beating inside my chest but I try to straight myself out, "It's nothing much really, I'm just being a good friend. It's what anybody would do for their friends, nothing special."

Jake just nods and gives me a smile, "Now help me take these to the living room." I tell Jake not really giving him A choice, he stands up, walks up next to me then grabs some of the makeup on my desk. But before he leaves he turns to me and gives me a sarcastic remark "YeS sIr WhAtEvEr YoU sAy!" He says in the dumbest voice imaginable.

Once we make it to the living room we put down the make up on the coffee table in front of the couch, then just as I'm about to sit down.

There's a slight knock on the front door.

...

Hiiiiiiii

Sorry about being a little hostile in my last update 😃 but I was truly upset.

Oooo BUT me and my mom are gonna go see the first episode of Sam and Colby's hell week (7 days at the conjuring house.) IN THE MOVIE THEATERS 🔥🔥🔥 it'll be on Thursday!

IM ACTUALLY SO EXCITED!!! AND SO IS MY MOM!!                (She loves them)

Anyway that's all for now

BYE-BYE 👁️👅👁️

Word count 954