Chapter 18

Johnnie's POV:

As soon as the sound from the front door reached the living room I knew it was Tara, (she has a pretty distinct knock, I have no idea why.) I get up to answer the door and see her standing with what looks to be her makeup bag, opening the door wider she just walks in like she normally does (neither me or Jake really mind.! I mean she is our friend.).

As we Walk over to the couch Jake's sitting on the far end, seeing as though I am about to do Tara's make. "Sup Jake!" Tara greets her ex boyfriend with a smile, "Hey Tara.! I heard you're goin to a pArTy!" Jake states as he makes his voice extra high at the end, which earns a chuckle from both me and Tara simultaneously. "Yeah I am but I have no idea how to do emo makeup, so I'm forcing Johnnie to help me!" I give her a sarcastic scuff, trying my best to look appalled "you could never force me to do anything..! I do it only out of pity." I exclaimed dramatically as the back of my hand is pressed against my forehead in an attempt to give my best act.

"Yeah sure," she says rolling her eyes at me while she dumps out the contents of her makeup bag. "Ok so how do you wanna do this?" Tara asks me "well if you want you can do the base how you like to, then I can do the rest.?" She thinks about it for a second, then nods her head. "Ok, yeah we can do that.!"

She brings to grab everything she needs for her base, but then looks confused. "What is it?" I ask her, wondering what she's looking for, "I thought I had a mirror in here, I guess I don't. Do you have one I can use.?" I think, then realize I might "Yeah! I think I have one in my room let me go look." As I get up and walk twords my room I hear Tara yell "THANKS JOHNNIE!" That makes me chuckle. I searched around my room, (seeing that I never put my shit away) I look for a good two minutes, until I find it In a drawer next to my box of blades..I grab the mirror and shut the drawer, pretending my stomach didn't just twist when I saw that box.

I walk out of my room closing the door behind me, brushing off what just happened.

When I walk back into the living room I see Jake and Tara talking about what she's gonna wear, and how she's going to do her hair, "I found it.!" Tara looks over at me and start to chuckle "Took you long enough.!!" Humorous sarcasm lacing through her voice. "Pshhh, my bad I forgot where I put it!" I rebut while shrugging my shoulders at her. Jake's just watching us whilst shaking his head and laughing quietly, sitting in the corner of the couch. "It's fine Johnnie,"

I sit next to her then hand over my mirror, She starts on her base and I just scroll on Pinterest looking for makeup references I think she'd like. She's just about done with her base, when I find a make up look I think she'll really like. Tara sets down all the things she had in her hands, them turns to me "Ok I'm ready." She says, showing me that her base is complete, I show her the makeup reference I found and her eyes look like they lit up. "Is something like this fine.?" She nods her head up and down quickly, "I'd love that!"

...

IK it's short but I promise I'll have another one out tomorrow 🙏🏼

This one was more like Johnnie and Tara, then Jake and Johnnie, but I just love them so much as a duo, couldn't not do it.!

ALSO I'm SO excited about the hell week videos coming out tomorrow at 11 🔥🔥🔥

Me and my mom will be watching those when they drop fr.

SPEAKING OF!! it was my mom's birthday on the 20th 🎉

Anyways that all for now bye-bye!!!

Word count 706