Chapter 3

Johnnie's POV

I opened my eyes to see the burningly bright sun peering though my blinds, as I sit up and look around my room I begin to recall yesterdays events and that makes me want to lunch myself into another stratosphere. But now that I've made the realization I look around to see Jakes no longer on the bed, instead he's fast asleep on my floor. I shake my head at him and let out a small giggle as I wonder how long he's been down there.

I meekly get off my bed trying my hardest not to wake him from his impressively deep sleep, once I finally move past him I fastly open my door and walk out then quickly close it behind me. Once I'm in the clear I head to the bathroom, as soon as I shut and lock the door I anxiously pull up my sleeve and unravel my bandages to the site of blood soiled paper towels.

This alone makes my stomach turn, not from the blood but just the fact I had did it, I actually relapsed...I sign as I Peel of the towels, after I'm done I careful pull my sleeves back down and look down at the sink as I clutch tightly on to the counter with my hands, I try an take slow deep breaths in a attempt to calm myself down. I look up at the mirror and I see myself starting to cry..(why are you crying?!) I ask myself almost angrily (you did this to yourself! this is your fault!..)

I suddenly hear a load knock which frankly scared the shit out of me, but I needed it, it snapped me out of...well that,"YES?" I yell twords Jake"hey I was wondering if you were ok?" He asked softly "I just woke up and you weren't in there, so I came to check on you." I don't want to cause any unnecessary worry so I fastly wipe my eyes, straighten out both my mood and clothes, and so I calmly opened the door to a severely stressed out Jake

"Im ok Jake I promise! I just had to use the bathroom that's all." I say then try my best to give him a small smile "Johnnie.." He say barely above the tone of a literal mouse "I'm not dumb" he states crossing his arms and giving me a look I can easily decipher "I can clearly tell that you were just crying, your eyes are all red and puffy" (I can't do this right now I don't have the energy) I think as I slowly push past him and go into the kitchen then to the couch in the living room,

He of course fallowed me. "You can't ignore me Johnnie that's not how a conversation works" he tells me as he flops down next to me "you right. We're not having a conversation" I tease knowing he would more than likely still try and continue to talk to me, I turn away from him and lay against the arm of our couch and look in that same direction. Jake sighs quite loudly at my actions "Look. I just want to be there for you but I can't If you never tell me anything or let me in."

I suddenly feel his hand delicately brush my hair behind my ear, this makes my heart, stomach and head go completely nuts. I shakily attempt to slow my breathing and my thoughts (get your self together! He's your best friend not only that but he has a girlfriend!! A really kind, sweet and beautiful one at that..)

"So will you let me in..?" He asks kindly as he gently moves my face to look in his direction (I'd let you in any day Jake.) (STOP OML) "fine" I say reluctantly Finally giving in to his stupid charm that he somehow has over most people, especially me.

"YAY!" He basically shouts in my ear as he pulls me into a hug knowing damn well he got though to me "I promise I will help you in every and any way I possibly can" he basically breaths in to my ear, this makes a feeling I can only describe as fire run though out my entire body.

...

And in this exact moment I have officially lost to the thing that will eventually kill me. called love...

...

I hope all 5 people that have (at the time) read this like the chapter! Anyway that's all for right now byyyye y'all ❤️