Chapter 7

Johnnie POV:

The next time I wake up it's finally light outside, I can hear the sound of Jake's soft snores behind me, he still has his arm wrapped around me. I suddenly feel jakes arms start to return to his own sides, believing he's still asleep I quickly grab his arms and wrap them back around me and go to hold his hand in mine. Until I hear a muffled laugh coming from the mouth of the same person that's laying directly behind me. "You cold?" Jake says barely above a whisper.

This question seams to make me extremely embarrassed, "yeah" I mumble lyingly as I cover my face to avoid saying and or doing anything to further embarrass myself, for mine and his sake. (God I'm such a mess.) I explain to myself before releasing the biggest sigh of my entire life. "Hey what's wrong?! What's bothering you.?" Jake asks quickly as he sits up, then stares down at me from on top of me with both his legs on either side of my, whilst he goes to cup my face in his hands inorder for me to look at him directly, instead of me ignoring his intense and questioning glance.

These actions make my whole body tingle an flush blood red, (I can't take it) I ruffly but careful shove him off me onto the bed, swiftly I swing my legs over his unbelievably comfortable bed, stand up and begin to hurry out of the room "it's nothing." I answer lowly but loud enough for him to hear me, before rushing out the door and closing it just as fast.

Once the door shuts I run across the hall into my bedroom, an lock the Door before tossing myself onto my bed. I then slowly begin wrap my body head to toe in my blanket, once I I'm finally able to get comfortable I feel something wet falling down my face. That's when I realized, I was crying...(Lord how can I be so stupid.. Because not only is he your BEST FRIEND, he's straight with a GIRLfriend. Just because someone's nice doesn't mean they love you like you live then Johnnie, you have to remember that.)

I stayed in that position for somewhere around 40 to 45 minutes before I unintentionally drift back into a very deep sleep.

Time skip to 2pm

I'm suddenly pulled out of my said deep sleep by and small knocking at my room door. "Hey Johnnie are you doin ok..? I wanted to ask if your hungry. We can watch a movie while we eat, or we can just talk.?! Whatever you want.! OH by the way I made spaghetti." Explains to me obviously trying desperately to get me out of my hole, that is my  bedroom. "Yeah sure I'll eat..I'll be out in one sec," I steadily get up trying not to fall down in the process, considering I haven't eaten since yesterday (whenever I go without eating for a while then switching back to eating, than the next time I stop eating my body takes it harder and harder)

Once I finally get out to the kitchen I'm greeted by an obvious Jake, he's humming and nodding his head while making our plates, despite the fact he's not wearing any earphones. (I find this quite cute honestly. Not that I'd ever tell anyone that, especially him.) I smile slightly, looking at him with a look that can only be described as pure innocence love..

He turns around with both plates in his hands, "Oh hi Johnnie.! You ready to to eat?" He asks with a blinding grin on his beautiful face. "Yeah." I state with content exhale and a small smile, I gently take my plate and go sit down on the sofa.

...

HIII end of chapter:D

That whole "(whenever I go without eating for a while then switching back to eating, than the next time I stop eating my body takes it harder and harder)" part is completely based off my personal experience with eating problems (now I can't go more than 32 hours without eating before I start to black out 💀🙏🏼).

Oml also I was almost taken by CPS yesterday so I've officially been a victim of the fanfiction writer curse of wild shit happening to you😭 I guess there's no way to avoid it, but my life has been pretty shity the past couple years so who even knows at this point 😔🤞🏼anywho byyyye