Chapter 12

Johnnie's POV:

"Maybe.." I teased Jake, speaking barely above a whisper, I can feel his hot breath going down my neck (god I'm literally gonna die.) With weak knees (and an even weaker mind,) I softly brush Jake off my back, and head twords my bedroom.

"Where you going..?" I hear Jake ask from the beginning of the hall, (I can tell he was about to fallow me) "I'm gonna go take a shower, do you need something.?" I question even though I already know the answer. "Um..no, I'll see you when you get out I guess." Once I'm in my room I quickly gather some pants along with other articles of clothing, then lastly a long sleeve shirt, because I know damn well my scars aren't healed. After I make sure I have everything I need I exit my room and go straight into the bathroom. I turn on the bathroom light then shut the door the moment the room brightens.

I turn to face the mirror but I don't have the strength to look into it, so instead I just keep my eyes facing down, place my fresh clothes on the counter, then continue to strip off all the dirty clothes I'm currently wearing.

I let my clothes drop the the floor, and I quickly draw back the shower curtain, turn it on and jump in, not even caring if it's cold or not.

The moment the water begins to warm up my body instantly is calm... I let out a long sigh and think to myself (why is it that life can never be just black and white.?!)

...

OK OK IK "B-but. But. You said a long chapter 🥺"  listen I understand but I'm so tired 😭

ALSO!!!

WE GOT THE APARTMENT AND MOVE SOME OF OUR STUFF IN!

Only thing is I have to sleep on the floor for like a week 💀 other than that we all good 🙏🏼

Anyyywaayy byyyyyye ❤️