Chapter 9

Johnnie's POV:

Once we arrived at my bedroom door Jake throws it open with excitement, he fastly flops onto my bed, dragging me down with him. At first I land on top of him but quickly roll to the side of him instead. We lock eyes and quickly Burst out in a fit of laughter, Jake sits up against my bed frame, he then starts to talk about something, (somethin along the lines of Twitter or X..? Something like that?) But I just can't seem to focus on the words coming out of his mouth only the beautie in his eyes.

"Yeah well anyway, Tara is wanting me to move in with her." I get slapped back into reality with that single sentence, "wait..what do you mean.!? are you gonna move in with her..." I ask sadly, fully expecting for him to leave me. "What?! No of course not. Honestly, she's wanting to move forward with our relationship but..I don't think I want to." Hearing him say this makes me feel so confused, (at one end I'm happy! Because that means he's technically chosen me over her. But...at the same time they were so happy, and that makes me quite sad for the both of them.)

"Why.?" I question him quietly, even though it's none of my business as for why. "Oh. Well I guess I'm not as in love with her anymore. Well of course I'll always have love for her but in A friend typa way. You know.?" He explained, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Yeah I get it. So are you gonna break up with her?" I ask turning to face him."yeah. Well that just what I was about to tell you. I kinda just did.!" I pause, then my jaw drops to what felt like the floor "WHAT? You did?!" "When?!" I ask Jake in a mix of confusion and pure surprise.

"I kinda call her to break up with her after you had left my room this morning.?or afternoon I didn't remember which." (I was almost satisfied with this answer until I realized) "wait. we've talked since then...AND YOU'RE JUST NOW MENTIONING IT?!" I scold him feeling he maybe should have told me when we were talking earlier! "Well I didn't think it was that big of a deal" he explains, as he lets out a nervous giggle. "Dude. You and Tara have been together 3 times long then you've known me..I think it's a pretty damn big deal!" I rebuttal, but I just shake my head letting it go.

"Anyway." Jake says changing the subject, "do you wanna do anything, or would you rather just chill in here?" Jake asks (he knows that I'm tired, he's just asking to be sure. That give my brain an idea though. might I add, a very VERY BAD idea. But I guess a little test won't hurt. Will it.?) I turn to face him directly, our eyes are now completely parallel with each other. I barely noticably look his face up and down, then stop at his lips for a brief second before reconnecting our eyes with one another. Then I ask a notch above a whisper "why did you wanna do something..?"

I can visually see him start to shake, his face flushes a light reddish color. "um.." is all that makes it at of his mouth. I suddenly feel his hand coming up to cup my cheek and jaw softly, then, out of all the noise running though my head I hear him ask carefully "is..is this ok..?" I then nodded my head quickly and embarrassingly eager to see what happens in the next fallowing moments..

...

dUn DuN DuUuUn

CLIFFHANGER MOTHA F#CKAS

No but for real end of chapter I promise the next one will hold great things.!

Also I just wanna thank all of you for all the support and any kind words you have left my it really means the world❤️

Anyway enough of that sappy stuff.

UUH BUUU BYYYEE!!👋

(Word count 685)