Chapter 19

Johnnie's POV:

I'm about halfway done with Tara's makeup look (it's dark red and black, so it's more of a "vampire" look, but I think it'll look good on her. I like the way it's going so far.)

I add some black lipstick and I'm finished, "There, I'm done.!" I tell her, setting everything back in where it belongs, then set them back on the coffee table. "Can I go look at it in the bathroom mirror??" She asks me, her face full of excitement, "sure, let's go see." I tell her, standing up we walk to the bathroom Jake following behind us to see as well. We all pile into the bathroom, then I flick on the light so Tara can see the makeup I did for her.

"Oh my god Johnnie.! THANK YOU!!" she exclaims, then pulls me into such a tight hug I think I might pass out. When she pulls away she has a menacing grin, she starts to chuckle then adds "I think you did a pretty good job! You know considering I look like I bark at kids for fun." She deadpans the sarcastic joke. I see Jake trying his hardest not to laugh, he fails (of course) letting out a laugh that's loud as SHIT.! "Ok, ok" I say holding back a chuckle, "Be nice now I do my makeup like this on an almost daily basis.!"

Tara starts giggling, "Sorry Johnnie, I couldn't help myself!!" She half apologizes still giggling. "Phss whatever, see if I ever do your makeup again..!" This just causes all of us to burst out laughing.

As we get back in the living room we all sit back down on the couch, "hey Tara do you have an outfit to wear?" I ask, seeing that she's still in the clothes she usually wears. "Ahh, no actually. I forgot that I was gonna ask to borrow some of your clothes.." I nod then get up, "that's fine, let me go find something that will fit your look." I see her smile, "thanks.!".

I look through my closet to try and find her a shirt. I grab a small red and black striped long sleeve, then a MCR shirt for her to layer over it. As for pants I just grab a pair of black ripped skinny jeans I think would fit her. (What about accessories?!) I think to myself, then begin to look for something that would go well with the outfit.  I spot my old furry beanie/hat that I used to wear all the time (perfect.) I grab it, then head back to the living room.

When I get to the living room I hand Tara the clothes "You can go change, if they don't fit just tell me and I'll try and find you something else." She nods and rises from her seat on the couch, "will do. Thank you again Johnnie.!" She thanks me again, "no problem, now go change the partys soon!!" She hurries off to the bathroom "OK!" She shouts closing the bathroom door. I take a seat on the couch right next to Jake, and he starts to massage my head with his finger, I practically melt into his soft touch, closing my eyes to bask In the warm feeling. "You know, your such a good friend.." Jake says complimenting me, "I just do what I should. It's not that good of me...". Jake puts a hand softly on my cheek, and Lifts my head to face him. "Hey. don't down play your self, ok.?" I just nod in response, closing my eyes I begin to lean in to close the gap between our lips, and her does as well, I can feel his breath...

Just as our lips are meer centimeters away from each other we're interrupted by the noise of the bathroom door opening, we quickly moved our faces away, and scoot a few inches from each other. As Tara walks out she has everything I picked out on, "well damn, you look more emo than me.!" I tell her looking the outfit she has on. She laughs then pulls out her phone "OH! I better get going the party's about to start! Thank you once again Johnnie.!" She says giving me a hug, I rap one arm around her upper back and pat her head with my other hand.

She lets go, gathering all her stuff putting it in her purse, walking twords the front door. " Bye Jake! Bye Johnnie!! I promise I'll bring your clothes back eventually.!" Me and Jake laugh, "OK.!" I say in response, then in unison me and Jake bid her fare well "BYE!"

...

Y'all I'm so pass tired rn 😭

Gn💀

BYE BYE!!

Word count 793