Chapter 20

Johnnie's POV:

(It's been about a hour since Tara left.)

I'm just sitting at my desk editing a new video, then I feel my stomach begin to slightly grumble (I feel hungry...I already ate today so I should be fine for a couple days..) I rationalize, still feeling extreme mortification for eating earlier. So I go back to editing, I try to push away my growing stomachache at the hungry of my body, so I just end up turning off my computer and walking towards my bed, I then cover myself with my blankets.

"I'll just take a nap then." I say to my lonesome self, "I mean you can't be hungry if you're asleep, right." I mumble under my breath as I sense myself sink deeper and deeper into my pillow, and even farther into sleep.

*Time skip*

As I awake I go to grab my phone, I turn it on to check the time, "12:43 am" it reads. "I guess the whole sleep thing worked" I say, no longer feeling that aching in my stomach. I sit up, I take a lazy look around my dark room, (I might as well go get a cup of water.) I think as I get up from my bed. I quietly open my door to see that the only light on is the one above the stove, (Thanks Jake..he knows I come out here at night, so he leaves it on so I can see.) I faintly giggle at the thought, but mostly at the warm sensation in my chest I get from it.

As I grab a cup and start to fill it with water, I can hear almost noiseless foot steps down the hall, I take a drink of my cold water, staring into the cup. When I lower the cup I see Jake appear in front of me, it seems that he had also just woken up due to his hair being all over the place. I let out a small chuckle at the look of sleep on his face, he doesn't do anything in response, just slowly scooches twords me dragging his feet. "We're you just asleep.?" I ask, even though the answer was apparent by his expression.

Jake just nods in response to my marginally idiotic question, he sits on our kitchen floor next to the sink, pulling his legs up and resting his head on his knees. I  laugh at his actions, as I drink the last of my water, the cup empties. going to rinse it out in the sink, I rinse out the cup, Jake curled up on the floor next to me. When I put the cup in the cabinet I can feel Jake lay his head against my leg, assuming he wants something I hum questioningly "hmm..?". He melts into my leg "can I lay down with you. My bed feels lonely and I want to be next to you, I want to sleep with you tonight..if that's ok..?" He asks me apprehensively.

"Fine, come on", I walk to my room and open the door for us, as Jake trails behind me he closes  my door behind him. I crawl into bed, then move the blankets to the side so he can get in, once he lays next to me I plop back down the blankets on top of us.

Once we're comfortable I turn twords him and turns to face me, we're facing each other, just bathing in one another's presence, silent and comfortable. Jake reaches his hand over twords my face and tenderly places it on my cheek, caressing it slowly with his thumb. I feel my heart rate pick up at an alarming rate, but I still feel calm, I lean into his caring touch sighing at the enjoyable feeling. I close my eyes, practically melting at the affection I'm getting at the moment, I feel him getting closer, breath becoming warmer. Until Jake plants a sweet, innocent, kiss on the side corner of my lips, closer to my cheek, making me huff an affectionate laugh. His hands sink down to my middle back, he buries his head into my chest, "good night my love..." I hear him whisper as he falls asleep. I feel burning butterflies in my stomach at the words. I rest my hand in his hair, letting sleep, content, and love over take me.

...

Hiiiii

But fr did I eat? or DID I EAT?!!
💅

Anyway tell me how you liked the chapter!

Do you guys have an idea of how many chapters you want this story to be.? Because I'm really having fun writing it!! But I don't want it to be to long to wear people don't wanna read it yk?

Well tell me what you think ‼️

Byyyyyyeeeee.

Word count 804