Chapter 16

Johnnie's POV:

When I get into the bathroom and I'm about to wash my face, but when I look in the mirror I see a visible bruise starting to form on my neck were Jake was kissing me not even 10 minutes ago.

"Damnit Jake!" I say not yelling, but I guess it's loud enough for him to hear, since I didn't close the bathroom door. Jake comes into the bathroom with a confused look on his face "what did I d- oh." Jake stops the end of his sentence, as his eyes trail to my neck, that's now caring the Hickey he just gave me. Jake puts his face closer to take a look, then give the bruise a quick kiss before walking out of the bathroom. "Sorry! I guess I really should have gone a bit easier on you..!" I hear him say from the living room, sounding like he's trying to hold back a laugh. "Yeah, whatever." I resort back then shut the door to the bathroom, I fix my hair and wash my face, but don't bother to put any makeup back on. (I don't think we're going inside anyway)

I go back to my room to change I grab a clean band tee and semi black clean skinny jeans. Once I'm done I grab my phone and wallet, then meet Jake in the living room. When I walk in the living room he's waiting for me by the front door, "who's car are we taking?" Jake asks hand hovering above both our car keys. "Can we take yours.? mines kinda dirty, I have to clean it out. Eventually." Jake laughs and just shakes his head grabbing his car keys.

When I shut the passenger door Jake finally gets in the driver side, then shuts his door. After he pulls out of the driveway I put on some music, it's just one of our joint playlists. "So where are we going?" I ask, looking out the window, resting my head on the palm of my hand. "How about some chicken?" He asks glancing at me, keeping his eyes mostly on the road. "Yeah that's fine." "Can we get it to go through, and we could just like watch a movie at home!?" I question excitedly, just wanting to go home and cuddle on the couch.

"That's fine with me!" He replies giving me a warm smile. "I can run in and get it if you want me to. Or we can both go in.?" He says the last part with a small smirk, as he glances at the bruise on my neck. "You're such an asshole." I say sarcastically, let out a soft laugh. "HEY I am not!! I'm just asking.!" I shake my head I look to the side away from him. "Yeah ok, good try I'm staying in the car." I say smiling, even though I can't see it.

When we get to Dave's Jake parks  then grabs his phone and wallet, "Sure you don't wanna come in?" Jake asks knowing what my answer is. "go get the food Jake!" He laughs and jumps out the car, leaving me alone as he goes to get the food. (Well what do I do now.?) I think, I feel my phone out because I feel it buzzing. (Someone's face timing me?!) I look to see who it is, and it's Tara, so I answer.

A/N pretend this is all in sync of what has actually happened since Jake and Tara broke up. like Jake and Tara are still friends, and it seems Johnnie and Tara are also becoming closer friends. like that! Anyway back too the story.

I answer her FaceTime and she has the screen like one centimeter away from her face. "Yeah, what's up?" I ask her (wonder why she called me.?) She finally moves the phone away from her face and I can see that she's in her car. "Hey Johnnie!" "Sup," she put her phone on her phone holder, then starts her car "would you be willing to help me with something?!" She asks happily "depends, with what?" I question her (even though I'd probably help her anyway.). "I have this like 2000s party I'm going to later tonight, but I wanna do like a scene emo-ish look and I was wondering if you could do my makeup for me.? Since, you know.! your kinda the expert."

I think about it for a second, "what time are you planning on getting there?'' I see her think as she's driving, then she responds "around 10ish," I nod, "Ok I'll do it, come over about..8:15, that work?" She turns to the camera and gives me a bright grin"Thank you Johnnie!! Do you want me to bring my own make up?" I think then answer. "Yeah, so I can still do it how you usually like it, but just with an emo twist." She nods her head in reply "Ok thank you!! See you later!" She smiles before hanging up.

(I wasn't really planning on socializing with other people today, but I guess I'll make an exception for Tara.). When I look in up from my phone I see Jake walking out with the food, he opens the driver door, then hands me the bag of food before getting in. Once he buckles his seatbelt we pull out of the parking space. He look over at me then says "ready to go home?" I look out the window, nodding my head. "yeah. I am."

...

Hiiii new chapter!!!

TWO DAYS IN A ROW 😱

I think I deserve a least five bucks for that y'all😭

I'm poor as shit 💀

But other than that I just wanna say, any of y'all that read my Greek mythology book (and voted) y'all real ones fr.

And for the rest of you....

Y'all some fake a$$ mfs frfr 😒/hj

BYE BYE!

990 words

Chinga tú madre.