Chapter 23 pt 2

Johnnie's POV:

I walk out of the bathroom since I just finished my shower, my hairs still wet so I scrunch it with my towel in an attempt to dry it. (Whatever, I'm gonna do my hair later anyway.) As I enter my room I don't close my door, deciding to just leave it open instead. Sitting down at my desk I toss my towel on my bed then grab some of my makeup out of my drawer. I grab my standing mirror and place it on my desk, then being to do my makeup for the first time in a couple days.

When I'm mostly finished I hesitantly grab a pinkish nude colored lip gloss, and pat it on with my finger, (I don't usually put anything on my lips, but this isn't too much so it should be fine..) I look at the finished look, (Honestly it's not to different from how it usually looks, other than my lips look a lil less pale.) I think, nodding my head feeling fine with how it came out. (I already have the clothes I'm gonna wear on, so I just have to do my hair, blah.)

As a walk out of my room twords the bathroom, I accidentally bump into Jake as he's on his way out of the bathroom. He knock me back slightly, but he places his hands on either sides of my shoulders, stabilizing me while laughing. "Sorry my bad.!" He apologizes to me while laughing, I let out a chuckle in response to the humorous accident. "Nah it's fine I kinda ran into you as well, You just take a shower?" I ask mostly stating the obvious, due to his hair being damp. "Yeah I did." He tells me, then he tilts his head to the side, eyes scanning over my face. "I also see you did your makeup, I like it.!" He let's me know unexpectedly, flashing me a toothy grin. The compliment kinda surprises me, (He's never really said anything about my makeup before..!) My eye widen, and I begin to blush from the compliment, which gives me a bit of embarrassment, so I try to hide   my face by covering it with my hands, muttering a "thanks." under my breath.

I hear Jake giggle, before he gently pulls my arms down, to get me to move my hands off my face, he gives me a shy smile when I finally look up at him. Then he kisses the tip of my nose, "Ok, you can use the bathroom now, I'll leave you to do your hair in peace!!" He says rolling his eyes, and walking back to his room. "Thanks Sassy Pants!" I shout loud enough for him to hear me, I see him flip me off then close his bedroom door. I shake my head, letting out a quiet laugh at Jake's actions.

I shut the door to the bathroom, then grab the blow dryer from the cabinet under the sink, along with my comb, then leave the sink water running as back up, just in case my hair gets to fluffy.

When I finish with my hair I put all of my stuff back and walk twords my room, leaving my door open. I grab my wallet and house keys and put them in my pocket, "BOO!!" Jake yells from be hind me, I flinch and turn to face him "Holy shit, you scared the hell outta me!" I complain, but he just laughs his ass off in response. I give him a glare but he just decides ignores it, instead he lightly puts his hand on my shoulder and brushes it down my arm, then squeezes my hand with his. When he lets go I give him a genuine smile while looking him in the eyes, he gives me a shy smile back "all set?" I nod, grabbing my phone off the desk in my room.

We head out the door and get in to Jake's car. As we're driving Jake asks me to put in the directions to Tara's house, so I do, then I put the phone back on it's car stand. "It's about 30ish minutes away, so we should get there on time." Jake nods keeping his eyes on the road, my arm is resting on the middle console but suddenly I feel a hand wrap gently on my wrist/hand I look over at Jake, who's still driving. He starts to glide his thumb over the top of my hand, I feel butterflies all over my stomach, my skin tingles where he touches.

I blush deeply so I just turn my head then look out my window, enjoying the ride, and the physical comfort.

When we get to Tara's house there's not too many cars there yet, only around 6 including hers.
When we walk in we're greeted by a few people we know who are already there. Then we spot Tara making some spiked punch in the kitchen, we both walk up to her. When she notices us she runs up to us and gives us hugs, almost knocking us over in the process due to her insane leverage (caused by her being so short.). "I'm so glad you guys came!!!" she say with a wide smile, she doesn't give us one second to say anything "Ok, now go help set up!" Tara then waves us away to go help set up. So we do.

...

SORRY THESE CHAPTERS ARE FORMATED A LITTLE WIRED 💀

my god. I went to a quince with my sister and her boyfriend today and they were dancing and I had just gone and a sat down because I just finished dancing, then one of the chambelanes (there were only two. kinda odd but it's whatever) was standing, kinda close to where I was sitting, he was just watching people dance and playing with his hands. So I got up and scouted twords him and started to talk to him (also yes he was cute..) first thing i said was "not much of a dancer?" he couldn't really hear me over the music so he leaned his ear twords me and said "hmm say that again? Sorry I couldn't hear you." So I said it again and he nodded and started laughing then said "yeah not really, Im pretty tired too." So I joked "how are you tired, I haven't seen you dancing the entire time?!" And he laughed again. We were honestly having a pretty good conversation for about three minutes-ish. We were kinda talking into each others ears, so that we could actually Hear each other over the loud ass music. And it was going good and we were laughing, then all of a sudden I feel someone grip the back of my shirt and pull my onto the dance floor (news flash it was my older sister 😭) the only thing I could tell him right after she first pulled me was "OOPS, SORRY!!" He just laughed an yelled back "IT'S OK.!" While giving me a smile 💀

It's fine though👎🏼, in the moment I wasn't mad at her I just laughed, but I am a bit upset that I didn't even get HIS NAME, let alone his number 😭

THE FACT IS I KNEW SHE WAS GONNA DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT! I JUST WISH SHE WAITED AT LEAST TWO MORE MINUTES!!! 🤦🏽‍♀️

But anyway that's all.

I hope you liked the chapter.!

BYEBYE

Word count 1251