Chapter 32

Johnnie's POV:

As I get dressed I grab my phone, I check to see the time, it's 11:47 (I could do a short stream until Jake's back I guess.?) I think, nodding my head figuring that's better than waiting around and doing nothing for two hours straight.

I open the bathroom door turning off the bathroom light in the process, I walk into my room and sit at My desk turning on my PC.  As my PC turns on I open any tabs I might need during stream, not knowing exactly what I wanna do during the stream. As I open twitch I see that JC is live, i click on the stream deciding to watch for a few minutes. As I click open his stream I see him and Jake sitting in his normal streaming room, I try my hardest not to swoon over Jake as I watch the stream, but I can't seem to keep my eye off him. I let out a sigh as I listen to him tell JC a story about when he was younger, I can feel the fluttering in my chest as he makes eye contact with the camera, making me feel as if he knows I'm watching. I quickly click out JC's stream (Ok enough of that.) I think trying to straighten out my thoughts before I click the go live button.

As I start stream I see chat pick up their pace by the second, chat filling up with many different variations of hi's.

"Hey guys, how's everyone doing?!" I ask chat letting them rabble about their day so far reading a few as they fly past. "I glad to hear most of you are doing well.! So I have some time to kill what shall we do?" I ask chat hoping for some ideas, multiple ideas are thrown at me until I see one that catches my eye. "React to my old video's.? Hell no." I answer truthfully, knowing most of those videos should be burned at the stake. "I know you guys have better ideas than that!" I say looking even harder through chat.

"Do your makeup.? Yeah I guess I could to that!" I say finally seeing a suggestion I like, I mean I'm not wearing any right now. "Welp chat guess you guys are getting a makeup tutorial today. Aren't you lucky!" I say the last part high pitched and a little sarcastic, earning a plethora of chats mostly people just saying lol or putting some sort of laughing emoji. (It honestly makes me happy to know that I can make other people laugh..)

I'm about halfway through my makeup when I get a donation. "Johnnie, how do you like
living with Jake?" I hear the tts speak into my headphones, "thank you for the dono.!" I say without looking away from the mirror on my desk. I think about the question before answering, making sure I don't expose myself too much with my answer. "Well..how do I put this.?" I ponder before gathering the right words, "Jake's a very caring person and he's also   constantly trying to make you feel better than you already are every moment of the day, even in little ways. I don't know where I would be if it weren't for him, I probably wouldn't even be here if it weren't for him..so yeah I'd say I love living with jake..!" I explain trying my hardest not to seem to gushy as I speak to maintain that level of friendship we still keep up online. (that's not to say we aren't still friends, were just romantic too now is all.!)

Chat practically explodes in a series of awws and heart emojis, I can feel my face getting a bit warm due to my previous statement as blush forces it's way onto my cheeks, despite me trying my hardest not to let it.
I just pretend nothing happened and hum along to the song playing in my headset, as I add the last bit of dark blue eyeshadow to the outside of my eyelids, layering it onto the already existing black.

I already finished my makeup, I seem to get a bit wrapped up in talking to chat about almost anything to pass the time. I must have worked as im suddenly startled as feel two arms slide onto my shoulders, wrapping themselves tightly around me. I jump a bit then come to my senses as I look back and see Jake staring at me over my shoulder with a sweet smile. I sigh "Jake im streaming." I say quietly, hoping chat can't hear us. "I know.!" Jake replies not letting me out of his grasp, as a shiver makes its way down my spine at his embrace. I just laugh and roll my eyes, I catch a glimpse at chat which is erupting with constant messages of ""GAY"" and ""ngl that's kinda fruity"" most of course being jokes which makes me laugh despite them being technically right.