Explanation

Hey y'all!

Before you freak out, no im not discontinuing this book. (Thought that was important to get out of the way, Didn't want you to have a heat attack on me lol)

(TW read with caution please)

I just felt that you guys deserve some sort of explanation as to why it's taking so long for a new chapter.

I've always struggled with my poor mental health but It's just been a little hard to ignore it recently, so i have been trying my hardest, it just takes a little while for me to find motivation and ideas.

I've also been feeling really lonely lately and a couple days ago I kept throwing myself into multiple panic attacks because I couldn't find one of my bl#des when I was trying to s/h and then I was trying to find someone in my contacts to talk too to either help me or at least to talk to stop myself. No one answered my text.. everyone was asleep. Not to mention that I have very few friends and none of them know, and or don't talk about my problems with s/h.

So I've been feeling like I'm going to explode lately and I feel like there's no one I can talk to and I'm just carrying it all on my own.

but I'm forcing myself to smile and pushing myself through it  everyday, so I promise I'll upload very soon.

Ily ❤️