7. Dr. Fluke and a Farting Zebra

Picture of Dr. Fluke above

And a zebra video. It's so cute!

Another update! Yay!

This is becoming exciting!

Anyways, I give you

-

KATIE

-

Katie was skipping. She was having an awesome birthday, giggling through the abandoned hallways, oblivious to the assembly being held just meters away. She was just happy. Jina, Ali, and the rest of the gang decorated her locker with whales, Brenna made her a cake, everyone wished her a happy birthday. Even people she didn't know gave her timid smiles. It was more than she could ever ask for.

That is, until she rammed into a screaming Eli.

"Ow!" She yelped, rubbing her head from the floor.

The momentum of the two's speed was so strong, their collision made each fall onto the floor yards away from each other. Katie, in the middle of the hallway and Eli against the lockers. Both were in pain.

"You can't ow me!" yelled Eli, pouting like a kindergardener. "You hurted me!"

Katie grumbled, standing up. "Well, you're rude."

How can he be so mean to me on my birthday? She thought. Isn't that against the law or something?

"Whatever. I don't need you opinion, mortal." Eli scoffed, pulling himself off the ground.

What neither knew was that they had hit their heads. Hard. And that blow would effect their entire life's later. It would determine whether they lived through the day or nah.

Trying to walk, Katie caught herself on the wall, shaking her head. She then exclaimed, "Eli, I'm falling off the flooooooooor!"

Eli frowned, confused. "Who's Eli?"

"You are, you dumbo," she said, still rubbing her head.

"I've never heard of Eli," he mumbled, frowning. "Who's he?"

Shocked, the blonde peered up at the boy who didn't know his own name. "You're Eli."

But the boy shook his head. "I'm not Eli. I'm Dr. Fluke."

She then bursted out laughing. It was a joke. Eli had always been a joker. Now he was playing a prank on the birthday girl. A stupid, silly prank.

"You're Luke Hemming's alter ego?"

He nodded, making her crow even harder. How did Eli even know about the "superhero" anyway? How'd he come with that joke so quickly?

"You're funny, Dr. Fluke"," she put quotes around Dr., cracking up even more when doing so. She snickered. "Dr. Fluke." She left the blonde boy, howling all the way down the corner, believing Eli had made the best joke of the day.

However, Eli was serious. He legitimately believed he was Dr. Fluke. Maybe it was because last night he had been forced to watch all the Five Seconds of Summer videos by his older sister. Maybe it was because he had hit his head so hard he got amnesia and an identity crisis. Maybe it was because he was still traumatized by the waffles. Either way, he now thought he was a superhero.

And he was ready enough (and stupid enough) to fight crime.

-

Now we have Part Two with...

-

MISS SMITH

-

Miss Smith only wanted to make copies for the orchestra trip they were going on. She only needed twenty more sheets about the zoo trip, telling the date, time, and plans. That was all.