25. How To Spork Your Way Out Of Every Situation

Hey hey hey! What's up?

Just started high school. It's pretty cool. Time consuming too.

Anyway, I felt like you guys wanted some more chapters after that last cliffhanger.

So.

Here you go.

With...

-

JINA, BETTIE, AND ISABEL

-

Jina had awoken that Thursday morning by her little sister screaming in her ears after putting an entire bottle of maple syrup on her sleeping face. After she yelled at her sister and tripped on the way to the bathroom, she attempted to wash the maple syrup off in the sink but to no avail. So she had taken a shower to get the sticky stuff off, which was ice cold due to her other sister using all the hot water earlier. In that shower, she got shampoo in her eyes, dropped the bottle on her foot, fell out of the bathtub, and fell face first into the toilet.

When getting dressed five minutes after her shower failure, she ripped her favorite shirt, stubbed her toe on the wall when hiking up her tight jeans, and could not, after a twenty minute search that made her late for the bus, find a pair of matching socks. She hadn't had any time for breakfast, spilled her tuna salad for lunch all over her mom's new car, got smacked in the head and yelled at in Korean, and was late to school by ten minutes.

When she had arrived, she was ushered into the auditorium to sit through the strangest assembly ever. Then everyone turned into zombie people and followed these two suited men down a dark tunnel to a large room to mine gold for them. In the process, she was caught and drug up to the middle of the room and tied to a chair.

In other words, that Thursday had been the awfullest day of her young life.

And to make it worse, she was having a bad hair day! Talk about horrible!

She thought about all of that as she sat in an uncomfortable folding chair, ropes wrapped around her torso, arms, and legs, watching the suited man smile at his plans.

Dr. Caine, the principal to be exact.

Jina could still not process this fact. That boring, old, stupid Dr. Caine was the bad guy. That he had brain washed his trust-giving students and teachers to make him rich. That he was a diabolical, betraying, snotbag. It was nearly impossible to believe.

"You know," Dr. Caine uncurled his fingers from the railing he had been leaning on. "There's a certain beauty to this. A small, undeniably gripping beauty."

"That's what she said!" a voice to Jina's left called, making the girl whip her head in that direction.

"Bettie?"

"Yo," went the girl, who was also tied to a chair.

"Isabel?"

Isabel, directly next to Jina, also tied up, smiled. "Yes?"

"How long have you guys been there?" When Jina had been dragged to the stage, she had not seen the other two, whom were somewhat acquaintances of hers. I'm fact, they had been the arguing mini people on her shoulders twenty minutes ago.

Strange.

"About the whole time you've been here," Isabel tilted her head. "It wasn't that long though-"

"That's what she said!" Bettie added, yet again, a helpful piece of advice.

"-how long we've been here before you came," Isabel side glared Bettie as she finished her sentence, looking kind of weirded out.