32. Dog Vs. Cat, Black Vs. White, and Eric Vs. Zach

HEY!

UMMM...

THIS CHAPTER IS CONFUSING AND STRANGE AND DRAMATIC AND SUSPENSFUL AND AGGGHH!

YOU'RE GOING TO HATE ME BECAUSE IT'S SO UGH.

ANY WAY, I GIVE YOU

-

ERIC AND ZACH

-

"Okay," Zach growled. "This is where it all ends. You," He pointed to himself. "Versus me." He pointed to Eric.

Eric bursted out laughing. He was supposed to be serious then, but when Zach was being such an idiot, there was no way he could refrain from laughing.

The two were in the principal's office, one of the closest rooms to the orchestra. Both were to the point of murdering each other, something they have wanted to do for the past two weeks. It wasn't that they hated each other, nor did one do anything to the other, it was just that they liked the same girl and neither would back down. Neither wanted to loose her.

Zach frowned, agitated his opponent was laughing. "What's so funny?"

"You're an idiot," went Eric with a howl.

The blonde scowled. "Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Whatever!" Zach yelled. "Let's just get this over with!"

Eric chuckled. "I don't even know why we're doing this, bruh. Zoe obviously likes me."

"She does not!"

"Does too!"

"Nu-uh!"

"Uh-huh!"

"NU-UH!"

"UH-HUH!"

"NU-UH!"

"Just shut up and fight me, Zach."

Zach squinted. "You're on, and don't cry when I beat you."

Laughing, Eric said, "I don't cry." He then added, "You'll never beat me!"

Now it was Zach turn to snicker. "There's no way I'm going to loose!"

"You will."

"No, I wont!"

"Ya-huh!"

"Nu-uh!"

"Uh ya-huh!"

"Uh nu-uh!"

"You're on!" Eric shouted before running at Zach.

Ten feet.

Zach squatted down, ready for impact.

Eight feet.

Eric's face was contorted into the most angry face he could muster, which was close to a very frightening squirrel.

Six feet.

Zach sneezed into his elbow, grimacing when seeing glob of snot in his sleeve. He quickly wiped it off on the plant next to him.

Four feet.

Eric tripped.

So much for a duel.