Chapter 7

Sydney was 8 months pregnant. The boyfriend, Tyler was laying in bed shirtless and smirking at her. She was wearing his shirt which barely covered her bulging belly. She slowly unbottoned the shirt and stripped it off. She wore a lace white underwear and a matching lacey bra. She rubbed her belly sexily and walked towards Tyler. Sydney climbed on top of Tyler and started kissing him. They climbed off the bed, still kissing each other passionately. Tyler pushed Sydney against the was and placed her leg against his hip. His hand moved up the thigh and Sydney started moaning. However her moans turned from pleasure to pain. Her eyes widened and she gasped holding her belly. Tyler dropped her leg and asked her what was wrong. Sydney still had her arms on her belly and she started screaming in pain. Suddenly, a pop was heared and warm fluids came gushing down Sydney's leg. Her legs shook and gave way. Luckily, Tyler grabbed her waist in time and stablised her. "Syd, talk to me, what's wrong?"Tyler said. "The b-baby is c-coming, he is too early, i-i'm only 8 months pregnant!" The baby kicked Sydney hard in the ribs as she screamed again. Sydney placed one of her hands on her back and moaned loudly as a strong contraction went through her body. Tyler noticed Sydney's underwear was slowly beginning to turn red. Tyler immediately helped Sydney to walk. They had to go to the hospital! However, when they started going down the stairs. Sydney grabbed Tyler's hand and told him that the baby was coming. Tyler layed her down on the steps and called the ambulance. "911, what is your emergency?" "Help, my girlfriend in giving birth on the stairs in our house. The baby is one month premature and my girlfriend is bleeding!" "Okay sir, calm down, an ambulance is on the way to your address". Sydney pulled off her underwear and started pushing. The ambulance came when Sydney pushed the head out. The emergency officer knelt down and guided Sydney through the rest of the birth.