Chapter 26

Sophia was working overtime when she started to get painful cramps in her stomach. She rubbed her bulging belly but continued to work. A few hours later and the pain had become a lot worse, they were three minutes apart and lasted for a whole minute. Sophia realised that she was having contractions. She immediately called her fiancé who was also her boss, Kyle. He was upstairs in his office and he rushed down. Only a minute later, however, he called Sophia and said that he was trapped in the elavator as it broke down. "WHAT! I CAN'T DELIVER HERE! AND WITHOUT YOU- AH" Sophia cried.

"Babe, I-I feel my waters! They are going to pop!" Sophia said. As she leaned against her desk, swaying her hips. She pushed gently and water slowly flowed out of her vagina. "Shit, babe, your water broke," Kyle said. "Ohhhhhh this hurts," Sophia moaned. She decided to not remove her skirt or underwear to try and hold the baby in until Kyle came. "Babe, the repair man will be here in fifteen miutes, hold on,"Kyle said. Sophia nodded as she swayyed her hips again. She craddled her belly and took deep breaths.

An hour later,

"Babe, I need to push so bad!" Sophia yelled as she squatted on the ground, clinging on to her desk. "Kyleeee, I need you here," Sophia whined as she cupped her belly in pain. The urge to push was unresistable and Sophia gave in and pushed. The head immediately came out. "Ohhhhhhh babe, the head is out!" Sophia moaned. She gently reached into her underwear and pushed the head back in slightly, causing her to scream loudly. She craddled her belly, shaking in pain. Just then, Kyle yelled in triumph. "Babe, the elavator is working, hold on" Kyle ran to her office and held Sophia in his arms. He quickly pulled off her underwear and skirt. He rubbed her pregnant belly for the last time. He kissed her on her lips as Sophia bared down and pushed her baby out. "Attagirl, you did it, babe,"