Chapter 8

Tess was on a roller coaster ride when she got her first contractions. A gasp escaped her lips, she craddled her 9 month pregnant belly in her hands. Her contractions slowly got more and more intense. She screamed as the roller coaster went in a loop and she was up side down, she felt pressure build in her abdomen and she bared down and pushed. Her water burst and trickled down her leg. Her labour progressed quickly and when the ride ended, Tess already felt the baby crowning. Her and her husband, Andy got off, she told Andy that the baby was crowning as she ran towards the bathroom. The moment she entered the bathroom, she couldn't hold it in anymore. Tess didn't have time to enter the stall, she knelt down in front of the sink, gripping it hard. Andy entered the bathroom, closed the door and locked it. He didn't want anyone to see his wife without pants on and delivering a baby. Tess tried to stand up but the baby's head was already out and it was in between her legs. There was a bulge in her leggings and she quickly pulled it off. Andy knelt behind Tess and used one hand to press on her hips and one hand to cup her belly. Tess pushe das hard as possible and one of the baby's shoulders slippsd out. The other shoulder soon came out as well. Tess swayed her hips in pain before taking a deep breath and welcoming her baby into the world.