Chapter 13

Kayden and Bianca were at home eating breakfast when Bianca started to have strong contractions. Bianca let out a groan and Kayden immediately rushed to her side. "Bianca, are you okay?" Bianca took a deep breath and nodded. She decided to go to the bedroom to rest, Kayden grabbed Bianca's arm and helped her up. "Ohhh"Biana said as her hand shot to her belly. It was as if someone had popped a water balloon between her legs and water started gushing out. Bianca's water had just broke which meant that her labour had started. Kayden picked Bianca up bridal style and brought her to the car.

When they were halfway to the hospital, Bianca's comtractions started getting much stronger and closer together. Bianca screamed, clutching her belly. "Kayden, pull over, this baby is coming now, he is so low. We are not going to make it to the hospital." Kayden's face was painted with worry as he pulled over at the side of the road. Kayden immediately called 911. "911, what is your emergency?" "My wife is giving birth on the side of the road!" "We have sent an ambulance to your location, just tell your wife to breathe and lay her down in the backseat." "Kayden...I need to move,"Bianca groaned. Kayden placed his arms around her waist and helped her out of the car. Bianca held onto Kayden's arm as she squatted on the pavement. She had her eyes closed and was moaning loudly while she rubbed her belly. Kayden went to grab a clean cloth and placed it onto the backseats. He then gently laid Bianca down across the seats. "Kayden, I-I need to PUSH! AUGHHH!" "No no no, Bianca, don't push, the ambulance is on its way!" "I can't hold it in!"Biana yelled as she franticslly pulled her pants and underwear off. Kayden held onto Bianca's hand as she pushed with all her might. "AHHHH! THIS HURTS SO FRICKING BAD! GET THIS BABY OUT!" "Keep pushing Bianca, you are doing great! The baby is coming!" Bianca pushed and the baby's head came out along with other fluids. Kayden supported the head as Bianca delivered the rest of the baby.