Chapter 15

"Jess you are going to be late for your meeting!" One of her colluges said. Jess immediately stood up and started running to the meeting room. Out of no where a man holding a cup of hot water walked infront of Jess. She did not see him and bumped into him which caused the cup of hot water to spill on Jess's clothes. She yelled out and cupped her belly. The man quickly apologised and gave her some tissues to clean her clothes.
After the man left, Jess stumbled backwards and leaned onto a wall.  She moaned in pain and took deep breaths. Suddenly, Jess felt her legs become wet and she looked down and saw that her water broke. After a while, Jess pushed herself off the wall and slowly walked towards the meeting room. "Sorry i'm late everyone..." "YOU ARE SO IRRESPONSIBLE, WE WERE WAITING FOR SO LONG!" Her supervisor yelled. The boss heard the noise and walked in. Jess did not even realise that the boss was here as her belly felt like it was being stabbed. Jess yelled loudly as threw her head back as her legs gave way and she fell into the boss's arms. "HOW COULD YOU YELL AT HER, THE STRESS PROBABLY CAUSED HER TO BE IN LABOUR."He said as Jess trembled in his arms. He picked her up and brought her to his car. The minute she sat down, she started pushing. The boss held her hands and asked what she was doing. "PUSHING AHHHH" "No, Jess don't push, your water hasn't even broke yet!" "It did, before I went to the meeting..." The boss sighed and he gently took off her undergarments rubbed her back as she gave birth sitting on his car seat. "AUGHHHH THE HEAD CAN'T COME OUT!"Jess yelled. "Try thrusting your hips out, Jess" Jess listened and on her next contraction, she thrust her hips out before pushing. The baby cane out with a bunch of fluids but the boss did not care. All he cared about was that he was holding his baby. That was the secret that no one knew, the baby was his...