Chapter 8

Harry began to wake to the feel of warm wet lips trailing over his neck, working their way down to his collarbones. He hummed pleasantly as he felt Tom's fingers begin to brush teasingly over his nipple, playing with it until it began to pebble. He sucked in a rush of air between his teeth as he felt Tom bite down on his collarbone harshly before sealing his lips over the spot and sucking on it roughly.

Marking me, Harry thought with a smirk. Tom loved leaving marks.

"Finally waking up, are we?" Tom's voice came out with mock impatience and annoyance. But Harry could feel amusement through the link.

Harry made a humming noise in response but didn't actually get any words out before a startled gasp escaped his mouth as Tom moved down and bit down on the nipple he had been teasing only moments earlier. He had bit down rather hard and, as Harry opened his eyes, looking down at Tom through his blurry vision, he could see a tinge of red upon the elder wizard's smirking lips.

Harry groaned, arching off the bed slightly at the sight of it, combined with Tom's heavily lidded eyes and piercing lustful gaze.

"I want you, Harry. Right now." Tom hissed out in a demanding tone that sent a powerful wave of heat flooding through Harry and making him groan loudly. He was already so hard. Harry quickly nodded his head, feeling his breath becoming shallow with the excitement of what was to come and feeling the sleep completely leaving his foggy head.

He felt a rush of cold hit his body as the sheet was roughly pulled back, exposing his naked body. They rarely bothered with sleep clothes since they usually fell asleep after having sex each night. Not a lot of time or desire to slip on clothes afterwards. Before Harry even had a chance to register anything, Tom's mouth was trailing down his stomach, licking and nipping at every inch of him. His tongue darted into Harry's belly button, earning him another moan from the now writhing raven-haired wizard.

Harry felt his whole body convulsed with pleasure as he felt Tom's warm mouth envelope him entirely. Tom shuddered as he felt the echo of the pleasure through their link. He continued to suck and tease at Harry's cock as he wandlessly summoned the jar of lubricant that had a permanent home on their bedside table. Without pausing in his ministrations, he dipped his middle and index finger into the open jar, getting them thoroughly covered. Still, partially focused on his attention to Harry's cock, his fingers began to tease Harry's entrance while his thumb began to massage Harry's perineum.

Harry was practically out of his mind with pleasure and feeling by the time Tom decided he was ready, pulled back then positioned himself at Harry's entrance. A quick harsh thrust forward and Harry's world was filled with stars. There was pain in that first moment but it was so good too. He liked it. He wanted it. He wanted to be taken. To allow Tom to control the moment. The man was just so good at it, so why not let him? Plus the pain and the rawness made everything more real, making the other pleasure so much more intense by contrast.

It was only moments before Tom had set a brutal, forceful pace. With every forward thrust, his cock crashed against Harry's prostate, sending shock waves of intense sensation and glorious bliss rocketing through his whole body.

Harry rocked his hips in time with Tom's harsh thrusts, meeting him and intensifying everything. He was screaming out for 'More!', 'Harder!', 'Yes, right there!', and 'Oh fuck Tom, don't stop! Don't ever stop!'. All the while, Tom continued to hiss out in parseltongue, making everything so much more intense with the rush of the parselmagic in the air.

They came together with Harry folded almost completely in half, Tom's hand wrapped around, pumping his cock, and his own cock buried deep inside him.