Chapter 1

We walked down the halls of the Malfoy manor, the silence would have been deafening if it wasn't for my mothers loud heeled footsteps. I had been here plenty of times, id near enough grew up here. Most of my childhood was spent with Draco running around the manor playing while our parents attended to business involving the dark lord. Even though the manor was so familiar to me from all the years spent here, right now it somehow wasn't, everything was dark and dreary and it just felt off, it was always dark and dreary but never this much. I liked it.
I was finally meeting him today, the dark lord.
My mother told me so much about him, how before he disappeared he was there when i was born because my own father had been killed in the war a few months before i had been born.
My father and the dark lord were close, my father was his right hand in everything, after my father's death my mother took his place as his right hand, it only seemed fitting as he never really trusted anyone as much as my father and mother.
As we walked closer to the doors of the dining hall i could hear chatter, I gripped my mothers hand slightly harder, she looked at me and could tell i was nervous.

She stopped just before the doors and turned me to face her.

"Don't be nervous dear, he's been asking to meet you since he returned and he's quite excited, everything will be fine" she said kissing my forehead

I felt slightly more relaxed, "the dark lord has a reputation to uphold but he holds a soft spot for you because of your father, although he may not show it in front of other people because he has a reputation to uphold, it is there, he cared deeply for your father and his death is one of the things that turned him the way he is y/n"

I gave her a nod and we both turned to face the door, it opened wide to reveal the long dining table, filled with death eaters.
I scanned the table looking at all the faces staring at us, silence quickly fell and the chatter stopped, i saw some faces I recognised and others i didn't until my eyes fell on his, the dark lord.

He looked at me and his eyes widened, i stared back and gave a small smile.

"Leave us all of you" he said in a dark tone, all the death eaters stood and walked out the room.
He stood up from his chair and walked towards us, my mother took my hand and started to walk towards him as we met at the middle of the dining table. My mother stood beside me and moved me forward to him so that she was now stood behind me instead, i looked up to him then bowed my head. "My lord, its a pleasure to finally meet you" i said in a calm tone.
He never said a word, just stood and stared into my eyes as if he had seen a ghost.
"And it is a pleasure to finally meet you too" he said finally forming a grin "your mother has told me so much about you, i hear you are starting Hogwarts this year" he said while walking me over to sit at the table with him.

"Yes, i was expelled from beauxbatons for using the cruciatus curse on a 3rd year" i said slightly giggling to myself. I looked up to voldemort smiling at me and then my mother, "well i certainly know where you get that from" he said grinning at my mother, she let out a little chuckle
"No better way to start the day than with a good crucio is what i say" my mother said while still chuckling.

I truly did get my evilness from my mother.

We all spoke for a bit more, until he got quite serious and said he needed me to do something for him

"Anything my lord" i said in a straight tone to show my seriousness.

"I need you to try behave, within reason of course, just try not to get expelled, i will need you towards the end of your last school year for my plans at Hogwarts" he said with a serious tone that sent a shiver down my spine.

"Yes my lord" i said nodding at him

"My sons attends Hogwarts, I'm sure your mother has told you i have two sons" he said with his eyes raised.