Chapter 16

We left the tower and made our way through the corridors to our next class, the full group had potions so we decided to walk back to the great hall to meet our friends.

The rest of the day went by pretty quickly, I decided to skip dinner again and asked pansy if she could bring me up a plate so i could catch up on some homework, yes i may be a deatheater but my father will kill me if i start failing classes.

I sat for about an hour finishing of my homework, when i felt my stomach rumbling. What the hell was taking pansy so long with this food. I decided to get changed into some leggings and a hoodie, it was mattheos hoodie of course.
I slipped on my trainers and decided to go see if group was back yet, suddenly i bumped into draco and astoria coming out his dorm. Looking all flustered and their hairs a mess.

"Did you two skip dinner to shag" I chuckled.

"Indeed we did" draco said fixing his hair.

"Why'd you skip, are you feeling okay?" Astoria said as she fixed hers.

"Oh yeah i just had to catch up on some homework, pansy said she would bring me food but shes taking ages" i said.

Suddenly adrian pucey walked up the steps towards his dorm.

"Pucey, you seen pansy anywhere at all" i asked him.

"Yeah, shes down in the common room with the rest of your group, they're talking to the new boy snape just brought in 2 minutes ago" he said as he entered his dorm.

"New boy?" I said confused.

"Lets go meet this new boy then" draco said as we all walked down the steps to the common room.

Our friends were sitting on the couch when suddenly i caught sight of a familiar curly haired brunette.

"OH MY GOD REGGIE" i shouted as i ran towards him, his eyes widening and a large grin forming on his face as he stood up and ran towards me too.

"Y/N" he shouted as i jumped on him and he caught me spinning me in the air as we laughed.

Mattheos pov

Reggie? Why the fuck is she hugging him, how does she know him and why is he touching her and lifting her up.

I swear my patience is running thin these days.

"You know him" pansy said confused.

"Well yeah, hes mine and dracos cousin" she said as draco approached them both as he gave him a short hug and pat on the back.

I relaxed slowly letting out a sigh. Thank fuck she's his cousin because I was about to break some jaws.

"Regulus what the hell are you doing here mate" he chuckled.

"Mum got a job change so i had to transfer schools" he said with a smile as he smiled at y/n.

"Its been so long I've missed you so much" she said giving him another hug.

"Ive missed you too" he chuckled.

They all sat down, y/n beside me and regulus on her other side.

"So I heard your getting married" he said with a grin.

"Yes i am" she smiled as she looked up at me and i smiled back at her, wrapping my arm round her waist and pulling her closer.

"Mattheo riddle isn't it" he said as he held his hand out for me to shake, which i did. Look at me being friendly.

"Yeah nice to meet you" i said.

"So, what made you fall in love with this nutter" regulus laughed as he lit a cigarette, she scoffed and punched him on the arm. I couldn't help but laugh but she turned and punched me in the arm to but it just made me laugh more.