Chapter 27

Y/n's pov

We had been in Greece a few days now, exploring the island even more, eating out and partying together, going walks and we even went to the gym to work out together. We had sex constantly whenever we could, and it was amazing what tom could do in bed, how good he made me feel every single time.

We sat by the pool, sunbathing as i sat in a small black bikini, tom just in a pair of shorts.

"Where do you want to go next" I asked with my eyes closed, the heat beaming on my skin.

"What about italy" he replied.

"Oohhh that sounds good" I giggled.

"Would you like to know what sounds even better" he said. I opened my eyes looking at him as he was smirking at me.

"What" I chuckled.

"You, screaming my name" he said sitting up and walking over and towering over me, he placed his hand on my cheek, using his thumb as he ran it over my bottom lip, i looked up to him biting my lip in a seductive manner, my face level with his hard on.

I used my finger and ran it along the rim of his shorts, pulling it down slightly. We weren't concerned about anyone seeing us, we had our own private pool area and we were up high so no one could see us.

I pulled his shorts down, his large dick springing out right infront of my face, i took it in my hand and began stroking it lightly, before wrapping my mouth round it and sucking the tip softly, swirling my tongue round it while it was in my mouth.

His breathing hitched as I tried to take him fully in my mouth but i couldn't, i began sucking hard, on him, using my hand to pump the rest I couldn't fit in my mouth.

He flung his head back in pleasure as his chest was rising and falling with his heavy breath as small moans escaped his mouth.

I moaned on his dick, making him grab my hair and pushing my head in fully making me gag, which seemed to turn him on even more, I continued through my movements, my eyes watering but I didn't care, i was enjoying it just as much as him.

"Fuck baby" he said looking down to me, i looked him dead in the eyes as I continued.

I felt him twitch slightly, knowing he was about to reach his high and began sucking harder and faster.

"Just like that y/n-fuck" he moaned as his warm liquid shot down my throat, I swallowed instantly and stuck my tongue out showing him.

"Good girl" he said smirking.

"Are you going to fuck me now" i said looking up to him with innocent eyes.

"Im going to fuck you for the rest of you're life darling" he said picking me up and wrapping my legs round his waist, i smashed my lips against his instantly, as he walked back into our room, opening the sliding door and shutting it behind him as he walked in.

I was about to have the best time of my life right now.

Pansy's pov

It had been about a month since we had saw y/n and tom now, we kept in touch with each other as she sent letters, telling me about how her travels were with tom, she said they were having so much fun and he was really helping her take her mind of everything and how they had travelled almost everywhere, that she had so many photos to show me when she came back too.

She also said they would be back soon, and that she had so much to tell me that she couldn't say in her letters, i had an obvious idea of what that meant but until i knew the details i couldn't be sure, however that didn't stop me happy dancing when she said that, i hope she is with tom now, Mattheo doesn't deserve her at all and he's a fucking ass. The boys were all talking to him again, i think they felt bad for him as we all knew what was probably going on with y/n and tom for them to be away this long together. We had started talking to him again too, but i still thought he was an ass for driving my best friend away, i missed her so much but she did say she would be back soon, it was Amelia's birthday next week but we were having a party for her on Saturday in the common room, i hope y/n and tom are going to come. I really want to see them and know what it is she has to tell me, but thats 4 days away, and I don't know if i can wait any longer.