Chapter 33

Y/n's pov

Today was the day, the day I would finally have my children back in my arms. All of us were sat round the dining hall table, my father, tom and mattheo's father, my mother our friends including the girls, and multiple other deatheaters.

"This day has been a long time coming, are we all prepared" their father said looking round the table.

"Yes my lord, every man and woman that have pledged to follow you are here today, waiting to go to hogwarts" barty crouch junior said as he stood from his chair.

"Good, very good barty" he nodded, barty returning to his seat.

"Girls" i said looking at them all, the first time i had said a word to them in weeks, i had shut them out, and the boys, I couldn't take having anymore attachments to anyone for them to be ripped away from me like my sons.

They all looked up at me, surprise in there faces as i spoke to them, I could tell it hurt pansy the most seeing as she was my best friend but she understood, her face lit up slightly as I finally spoke to them.

"Yes" they all said unison.

"You will not come to hogwarts, you will stay here" i said with a slight smile, the first smile i had cracked since my sons had been taken.

"What, why we want to fight, we want to get our nephews" amelia said with a confused look.

"No, i need you here, I won't put you in harms way, i need you to be here, once we have the twins the boys will apparate back here with them, you will all protect them, i need people i can trust to look after them while i'm killing everyone that had anything to do with their kidnapping" i said looking to them all.

They all nodded their heads in agreement, i know they were just as hurt and angry when the boys were taken, but i didn't have it in me to worry about anyone else, i was to busy trying to find them.

"You don't want us to stay and fight" regulus said as he looked around at the boys.

"No, I want you here to help protect the girls and the twins, Ill already have mattheo, tom and our parents there in the battle, if i could have it my way id be going myself but obviously thats not going to happen, so I'd rather I protect anyone i can from this and keep you all here" i said looking to them.

Astoria looked relieved at the fact draco didn't have to fight, she didn't want her child growing up without a father, which I understood.

It was now almost night time, we were waiting for the right moment to attack, we knew they would all put up a fight.

Suddenly a man came bursting through the door.

"The twins have been spotted, they are at now at hogwarts" the man said breathing heavily.

"Lets go, now" my father said standing from his chair.

I looked to tom and mattheo, both of them smiling at me, we finally knew exactly were the twins were.

We all apparated to the hills at the edge of hogwarts, thousands upon thousands of death eaters apparating with us. We landed just as the force field around hogwarts was finished forming.

You could hear the muffled sounds of students, shouting and running as they prepared to go to war.

"Have your wands at the ready, we need to break this force field" my father shouted, everyone pulling their wands out.

Suddenly I heard something, a sound that made my heart drop, everyone stopped, their heads snapping directly to the sound.

The muffled distant cries of babies, my babies, i could hear them, the first time in weeks i could hear the familiar sounds of my children that I thought had drifted from my head as I couldn't remember what they sounded like anymore.