Chapter 20

Y/n's pov

I woke to a knock on the door, me and mattheo had been asleep most of the day, i looked slightly to see him snuggled into my neck still.

I moved from the bed and walked to the door, opening it to find my mother.

"Hi mum" i said with a yawn as I rubbed my tired eyes.

"Hello sweetheart, I just wanted to check on you after the mission, how are you feeling" she said as she pulled me into a hug.

"Yeah I'm okay" I chuckled as i hugged her back.

"Good, now remember the meeting is in a half hour" she chuckled pulling away.

"Thanks mum" i replied and she nodded giving me a quick kiss on the forehead before leaving, the sound of her loud heeled footsteps fading as i closed the door.

I looked at mattheo, still asleep peacefully as I walked over to him, nudging him slightly to wake him up, he opened his eyes and smiled as he caught my gaze.

"Morning" he said as he sat up, kissing me lightly on the lips.

"It's night time mattheo" I chuckled.

"Good night then" he smirked and fell back onto the pillow, pulling the covers over his head.

"Nice try, we have a meeting to attend remember" i said as i pulled the covers off him.

"Do we have too" he groaned as he smothered his face into a pillow.

"Yes come on" i chuckled as i pulled the rest of the covers off him.

He groaned once again, eventually getting up and starting to get ready.

I got changed into a black long sleeve top, black mini skirt with tights and thigh high boots, i waved my wand and my hair was now nearly straightened, i wore it half up and half down, letting some hair fall at the front so I didn't look like a bald egg, i put my wrings and my L necklace on and emerged from the bathroom, to find mattheo looking as sexy as ever in his black button up shirt that clung to his muscles and black dress pants.

I leaned against the door frame, admiring my future husband as he put his own rings on and fixed his hair in the large mirror i had in my room. I walked over, and he noticed me in the mirror behind him, he smiled and turned around to face me, looking me up and down before smirking.

"What" I chuckled.

"You look so fucking beautiful" he said coming behind me wrapping his arms round me, resting his head on my shoulder as we both stood now looking into the full length mirror.

"You look very hot to if i do say so myself" I chuckled as I rested my hands on his that were over my stomach.

"Do you think we will ever have kids" he said looking to me through the mirror.

"Well yes, it's not like we take steps to prevent it" I chuckled.

"Yeah" he chuckled lightly but looked a bit unsure as he looked to the floor.

I concentrated on him, feeling what he felt, it was a slight sadness and worry.

"Baby why are you sad" i said turning myself round to face him, taking his hands in mine with a concerned look on his face.

"It's nothing to worry about" he said as he still wouldn't meet my gaze.

"Is it because of your mother" i said hesitantly, he didn't know i knew about her and i wasn't sure how he would react, but i knew that's why he was worried and I wasn't about to let him sit in those thoughts without reassuring him I wouldn't do that.