Chapter 32

Y/n's pov

Today was my wedding day, and i have never been more excited in my life. I woke up in my old room, the girls all sleeping in it with me as I wasn't aloud to spend the night with mattheo, old traditions and all. Mattheo and tom had the twins, seeing as they would be getting ready with the boys in their little suits. I couldn't wait to see how cute they would look in them.

"ITS WEDDING DAY" pansy screamed as she jumped on the bed happily.

"I know, I don't know why but im so nervous"i chuckled.

"It's wedding day nerves, it's normal" pansy daphne shrugged.

"Im also a bit worried about the twins, i mean this is the first time they will be around anyone that isn't any of us and i'm not sure who even knows about them" i sighed.

"Everything will be fine, you know yourself mattheo, tom, their father and yours would never let anything happen to you or the twins" pansy said as she gave me a hug.

"Yeah you're right i guess" i chuckled.

"Now, its time to start preparing" she giggled as she pulled the covers from me.

We spent the full day getting ready, make up artists and hair stylists making sure me and the girls were prepared for my big day.

"Has anyone seen my mother, I thought she would be here for all this" I chuckled as I walked over to the wardrobe, my dress hanging over it.

"She had some business to attend to last night, she should of been back by now though" narcissa said with a concerned look.

Suddenly my mother burst through the door, looking quite, unsure of herself.

"Mother where have you been, are you alright" i said as i walked towards her.

"Oh, yes dear sorry, the business i had took longer than expected but i'm here now aren't i" she chuckked.

"Uh yeah" i said, quite unsure but i shrugged it off, at least she was here now.

I finished getting ready, pulling my dress on as pansy helped me zip up the back, daphne placing the long veil on my head.

"Oh my goodness" narcissa said as she clasped her hands over her mouth, all of them staring at me in awe.

I giggled slightly and looked back into the large mirror, i felt beautiful.

"Don't you dare cry" i laughed pointing at pansy.

"Im trying, im trying" she said as she waved her hands over her eyes.

It was finally time to walk down the aisle.

I made my way down to lounge, the girls following beside me, the wedding was outside in the back of the manor, and the entrance to out the back was in the lounge.

All the boys we're already outside waiting with the rest of the guests, apart from my father who was already waiting in the lounge to walk me down the aisle.

He turned around, his mouth slightly open as he looked me up and down, his only daughter was about to get married so I imagined this was an emotional time for him.

"My god, you look beautiful sweetheart" he said with a slight gaze in his eyes.

"Thank you dad" i smiled as he hugged me.

My mother and narcissa made their way to their seats, ready for the wedding to start.

I could hear the music begin to play signalling it was time, the girls began walking out the door one by one, smiling at me before they left until it was only me and my father left alone in the lounge.