Chapter 8

Y/n's pov

We returned to hogwarts, me and mattheo had just showered and were now snuggled up on the couch with a blanket, my head resting against his chest.

"Matty" i said looking up to him.

"Yes love" he replied looking down to me.

"Im hungry" i said.

"Lets go then" he said, he lifted us up off the couch and took my hand as we left the dorm.

We made our way down and found the group in the common room.

"Me and y/n are going to sneak to the kitchen to get some food, any of you want to join?" Mattheo asked them as they all shot they're heads round staring at us.

"Ill come" tom said as he got up

"Me too, im craving some ice cream" daphne said as she stood aswell.

"Lets all just go" enzo said staring at tom.

"Uhh okay" mattheo said

We all made our way to the kitchens, i pulled mattheo back slightly so we were walking a bit behind the group so i could talk to him without them hearing.

"Do you think they are acting a bit strange" i said curiously to mattheo.

"A little, it's probably nothing, maybe they are just hungover still" he said wrapping his arm around my shoulders giving me a kiss on the head.

"Yeah your probably right"

We all stole some food from the kitchens and decided to go back to mine, daphne and pansy's dorm to have a games night.

Enzo brought out a muggle board game called monopoly, tom was a bit hesitant to touch it but he warmed up to it after some convincing.

Enzo explained the rules of the game and we started to play.

We played all night, the game was very long and took hours to finish, mattheo won and tom got angry and flipped the board, he was very competitive, we all found it hilarious though.

"Im getting tired guys" i said yawning.

"Do you want to go back to my dorm" mattheo said while hugging me from behind.

"Yes please" i nodded.

We said goodbye to the group and left.

Toms pov

"They seem to be doing fine, they are a bit more clingy but thats about it, they just seem normal" draco said looking up at me.

"Thats because no one has pissed them off yet" i said running my hands through my hair.

"There still time" blaise said chuckling.

We all spoke for a bit then went back to our dorms, i walked in and noticed a letter on my bed, i opened it and scanned over it. My father had requested i come to see him. It was quite late but that made it better, no one would see me leaving and i could leave without suspicion.

I apparated to malfoy manner and made my way into the dining hall, my father sat at the head of the table, with bellatrix and narcissa and lucius beside him.

"Ah son, please come in" my father said waving his hand for me to sit.

As i walked over I noticed bellatrix looked different, her hair wasn't a mess, and she looked well put together, her teeth were also white again, she looked excited and happy for some reason. The malfoys also looked happy, what is going on.