Chapter 25

"Whos going first then" aria said as she sat forward.

"I will" mattheo said as he sat forward, glaring at me.

He spun the bottle, and wouldn't you know it landed on her, aria.
Mattheo smirked at me and grabbed her chin, pulling her face round to his and instantly smashing his lips against hers into a deep kiss, exploring each others mouths as he pulled her into his lap continuing the kiss.
The whole group looking at me in shock and then to them.

"MATTHEO" tom shouted in anger.

Mattheo finally backed away, moving aria of his lap to sit back down beside him, smirking at tom and then me.

I just laughed, at how fucking much of a hole he had dug for himself, i was definitely never going to forgive him for this.

"Something funny" aria said looking at me.

"Not at all" i smirked looking at her.

I could tell the group had started to loosen up a bit after a few rounds, regulus had kissed daphne, astoria had kissed blaise and pansy had kissed tom, only a peck on the lips seeing as she was gay.

It was now toms turn, he spun the bottle and it landed on me. Perfect.

I looked at mattheo, his jaw clenched straight away as he knew what was about to happen.

Tom smirked at mattheo, he looked down into his beer bottle, knowing fine well he couldn't say or do shit after his little stunt with aria, even tom was angry at him for it.

"Come here" he said as he moved me onto his lap, so that i was now straddling him.

He instantly smashed his lips into mine, holding my waist tightly as he pushed me down on himself, at first i was surprised, but i melted into the kiss, his soft lips as they ran across mine, i placed one hand on his cheek, the other on his shoulder as i opened my mouth giving him access.

The kiss felt amazing as he explored my mouth with his tongue, he moved his lips down my neck slightly kissing it a few times as he grabbed my ass and squeezed it tightly, i think we both realised where we were and who we were with as we pulled away abruptly, i looked into his eyes, as he looked into mine. I got up of his lap and sat back down again, looking up as the girls laughed and whistled, the boys sat smirking, knowing mattheo deserved it.

"Fuck this" mattheo said standing up, pulling aria into one of the free rooms I assumed she must be using to stay.

"Did he really just do that" theo said in anger as he stood up.

"Leave it theo, if he fucks her, he fucks her" I shrugged as i rested my head in toms lap, taking the cigarette from his mouth for myself.

"Can we remember that shes my sister" kai said in disgust.

"You're sisters a fucking slag" pansy spat.

"Fuck you" kai said spitting back at her.

"ENOUGH" enzo shouted.

"Y/n what is going on, this is you and mattheo this can't be happening its all falling apart so quickly" he said looking at me with sadness in his eyes.

"Its his own fau-" was all i could say before i was cut off by muffled moans from the room.

I sat up, looking down the hallway, a lump forming in my throat, I didn't actually think he would do that, I thought he was just doing it to make me jealous, how can the boy i love, who supposedly loves me, sit in the other room and fuck another girl while im here.

"Y/n" reggie said quietly, the whole group looking at me, some even with tears fighting to leave their eyes as they heartbreak was noticeable on my face.