Chapter 5

We had all decided to get drunk and play games in mine, pansy and daphnes dorm that night,
Draco brought bottles of firewhiskey, theo brought cans of beer and bottles of vodka, enzo pulled out a bag of white powder, some muggle drug apparently, i can't remember what he called it, and blaise pulled out a giant bag of weed, it was saturday so we didn't have classes the next day and had nothing better to do.

How bout we start of with truth or dare pansy said as she ran to her dresser and pulled out a vial of veritaserum.

"Where the hell did you get that" tom said eyebrows quirked in amusement.

"Snapes potion cabinet obviously, he has hundreds of them" pansy chuckled

The first few rounds everyone picked dares, i dont think anyone was drunk enough to have the balls to pick truth at first with the veritaserum being added into the mix.

So far enzo had given blaise a lap dance, tom had to kiss daphne for 10 seconds, theo had gave Pansy a hickey, and blaise got dared to dress up in one of our dresses for 2 rounds before changing back into his normal clothes.

"Okay y/n truth or dare" pansy asked as we were all starting to get quite drunk at this point.

I was feeling brave so i picked truth.

I took a shot of vodka mixed with a few drops of the truth potion and then waited for pansy to ask me her question.

"Have you and mattheo slept together yet" pansy said with a grin on her face.

Oh god.

"Yes, he fucked me that hard I couldn't walk after it or the morning after either" i blurted out as my eyes widened and i slapped my hands over my mouth.

I felt the blood rush to my cheeks with embarrassment as all the boys cheered and gave mattheo a high five, pansy and daphne giggling and shocked at the same time.
Draco looked disgusted of course. Mattheo with a wide grin.

"Okay pansy" i said hoping she would pick truth so i could get my revenge.

"Truth or dare" "truth" she said my eyes narrowed and i smirked, i waited till she took her shot and then asked her the question.

"Who in this room do you want to fuck you till you cant walk?" I said smiling as I already knew the answer.

"Draco, i wish he'd just rip my clothes of already"

Her hand slapped over her mouth, her cheeks grew red with embarrassment and we all let out a loud laugh, Draco grabbed her hand and pulled her onto his lap and whispered something in her ear and her cheeks grew even more red.

"Your welcome" i mouthed at her silently as she flipped me off with a middle finger smiling as me and daphne giggled trying to contain our laughter.

After a few more rounds we decided to just drink and dance and chat, daphne put on songs through a speaker that theo brought.

As the boys were all deep in conversation, sniffing some of the muggle drug through there noses and smoking joints, me, daphne and pansy danced about the room like idiots.

Eventually we got tired and sat down again with the boys, pansy sat on dracos lap, daphne on enzos and me on mattheos, we all drank some more and smoked until some of them were nearly passed out, draco and pansy left first to go back to dracos room, then enzo and daphne.

Theo and blaise went back to toms room with tom so that they wouldn't walk in on daphne and enzo on whatever they were doing.

It was just me and mattheo now.

We sat huddled up on the couch with a thick blanket, smoking a cigarette each as we watched the fire in the fireplace flicker lightly.

My head rested on his lap as i looked up to his face and admired his beauty, how his curly hair hung down just slightly over his forehead, the scar across his nose, and the look that could kill you on the spot that was just his normal expression. He was truly the most beautiful human i'd ever laid eyes on.