Chapter 15

Y/ns pov

Tom explained what happened in the great hall at dinner.

"And then when i came into the common room we just started fighting" he said as he ran his hand over his face in stress.

"I uh- i need to go check on mattheo" i said as I turned to walk away.

"Yeah okay" tom said as I heard him walk away in the opposite direction to his own dorm.

I opened the door and saw mattheo, sitting on the edge of his bed with his face buried in his hands.

"Mattheo are you alright" i said walking over to him, I tried to take his hands in mine but he snatched them back.

"Don't fucking touch me" he spat

"Mattheo what the fuck i never done anything wrong" i spat back at him

"Do you love him" he said looking up to me, his eyes glossy as if he was ready to cry.

"What, no of course I don't i love you mattheo why would you even ask me that" i said my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Aw please we both know you only love me because of that fucking prophecy" he spat.

My eyes widened in shock at the words that just came from his mouth. "How could you say that" i said as tears immediately began falling down my face. He snapped his head up to me immediately as he stood up, his eyes wide and I could tell he regretted the words that just came from his mouth.

"Baby im so sorry i shouldn't have said that" he said trying to take my hand but i pulled away from him.

He looked down at me, his eyes brimming with tears "y/n please don't"

"No, don't fucking touch me, how could you even think that, i love you because I do, not some stupid fucking prophecy mattheo, ive loved you since the minute i saw you on that fucking train and now because your brother might love me too your second guessing our entire relationship" i cried.

"I never done anything wrong, I've never looked at anyone else the way i look at you, I trust you with my entire heart and your breaking it mattheo, your breaking it by trying to make me think we only love each other because of that prophecy when we both know thats not fucking true" i said as the tears rolled down my face still.

"Im so sorry" is all he could say.

I scoffed and turned to leave the room, crying my eyes out, i ran down into the common room, bumping into someone, i looked up to see tom standing there, holding my arms steady incase i fell, his face immediately turned into worry as he seen i was crying.

"YOU" I shouted at him, his eyes immediately widening as he gulped.

Toms pov

She began shouting at me and hitting and punching my chest, i just stood there and let her hit me, i let her take her anger out on me, i deserved it.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SMELL ME IN THAT FUCKING POTION" she shouted

She kept hitting me and shouting at me, until she stopped and began crying into my chest as she clung to my hoodie.

She dropped to the floor,  crying her eyes out still, i dropped down with her and caught her in my arms, as she sobbed uncontrollably.

"I-i cant" she sobbed as she began to panic and she was struggling to breathe.

"It's alright y/n breathe" i said quietly as i cradled her in my arms. She was just getting worse. Suddenly enzo came running into the common room, he must have heard her.