Chapter 31

I made my way to the ballroom with the girls, we were going to look at wedding dresses and bridesmaids dresses. I opened the door to see my mother, aunt cissy and an older woman, with loads of dresses on racks to choose from.

"Ohh finally" my aunt cissy said walking towards us.

"Sorry, i needed a shower" i chuckled. I looked through the dresses, all of them black seeing as i said that was the only colour I would wear.

"What about this one" astoria said pulling it out.

"Hmm to puffy" i chuckled.

"This one's nice" amelia said pulling it from the rack.

"It needs to be better than nice" pansy said with a slight smile.

"Oh my god, y/n this one is perfect" daphne said as she pulled it out from the rack, it truly was perfect.

It wasn't extravagant but it wasn't too simple either, i fell in love with it immediately and tried it on

It was a bit big but there was plenty of time for alterations to be made, i walked out from behind the curtains that were set up to give us some decency to change. Everyones eyes widening looking at me in the dress that i was definitely going to be picking.

"It's perfect" pansy whispered as she looked at me, slight tears in her eyes.

"Pansy please don't cry" i chuckled looking at her with a sympathetic look.

"I can't bloody help it you all know this" she said hugging into amelia, who was also chuckling.

"This is the one" my mother said taking my hands in hers, smiling as she looked me over.

"I love it" i smiled.

"Good, thats settled then we will take this one" bellatrix said to the older woman.

I got changed out the dress, and began looking at the bridesmaid dresses with the girls, they were all very fussy but finally agreed on a dress they would all wear, as I wanted them all to look the same.