Chapter 28

We walked down the halls of the manor, the two of them behind me as we did. I opened the door, to find my father and theirs, sitting round the kitchen island eating breakfast.

"Hello" i said with a slight smile.

"Y/n what are you doing here, are you alright" my father said standing from his chair walking over to me.

"Yes, well kind off but i need to talk to you both about something" I chuckled nervously.

"Well come sit, all three of you" my father said as he glared at mattheo, making him shuffle uncomfortably.

"Dad please don't, we have made up, thats what I want to speak to you about" i said looking up to him.

"Very well" he sighed and we all sat down.

"Okay, im going to talk, you two will listen, don't interrupt and wait until i am finished, okay" i said with my eyebrows raised staring at them both.

"Go on" their father said as he looked intrigued.

"Okay so, the night of my engagement party with mattheo we obviously you know" i said with my eyes slightly raised, trying to hint we had sex without actually saying that.

"Go on" my father said looking extremely uncomfortable.

"Well obviously our friends came the night after, and all that happened with me and mattheo and i left with tom upset, well tom took me to a hotel room and we kind of, you know that night aswell, and then a month passed and i came back to hogwarts lastnight, then this morning i felt sick, and found out i was pregnant" i said looking to them both.

Their father grinned widely, mine not so much, he looked, shocked and a bit angry.

"What" he said.

"Uh, i'm not done talking" i said pointing to him.

His jaw clenched and he motioned his hand making me continue.

"Well, obviously I didn't know if mattheo or tom was the father, so I asked them both what they could hear, knowing that would tell me who the father was since only the father can hear the heartbeat, but they could both hear it, so we came here, seen the family doctor and he told me im pregnant with twins, one twin is mattheo's and the other is tom's , he said it's rare and it happens, and now that leads to how me and mattheo have made up because now im dating them both now because i love them both and I don't want to choose and i want us to be a family" i said in a fast paced voice trying to get my words out as quickly as possible.

Our fathers sat back slightly into their chairs, both their mouths dropped, i looked between mattheo and tom who we're looking anywhere else but our fathers.

"Well" i said looking to them both, waiting for a reply.

"I think I'm going to have a heart attack" my father said as he covered his mouth.

"Dad this is what I want, i know this isn't typical and dating two men at once seems a bit, whore like, but with them its different, im pregnant with both their childs, and i love them both, please be happy for me dad" i said batting my eyelids innocently.

"What about the wedding, you were meant to marry mattheo, will you still marry him or marry tom" my father asked sitting forward.

"Can I marry both" I shrugged.

"Uh no it doesn't work like that sweetheart, you need to chose one" he said with wide eyes.

"Then none" i shrugged.

"What" both our fathers said in unison.

"I'm not choosing, it wouldn't be fair on the other" I shrugged.