Chapter 11

Y/ns pov

It was time to get ready for the meeting, my mother said I was to attended with the boys. I decided to wear a long black sleeve top, a black skater skirt and thick tights with my black boots.
I done some light make up and left my hair down as usual. Mattheo just wore black dress trousers and a black button up shirt with a black tie.

We both finished off getting ready and made our way to Dracos room, we agreed we would meet in there before heading down.

"Have any of yous ever been to one of these before" i said as i slumped onto Dracos couch.

"Draco, tom and mattheo have but the rest of us haven't, this is our first one" theo said as he fixed his tie in the mirror.

"Remember don't speak unless spoken too, when it comes to business our dads wont fuck about" tom said standing from the couch towards the door.

"Lets go" tom said and we left to go to the meeting.

As we walked in everyone was already sat down, the dining table full but seats were left for us to sit, my mother waving her hand for me to sit beside her.

We all sat down, and waited in silence for our dark lords to enter the room.

I looked at mattheo and he shot me a smile, so did tom as i smiled back at them.

Suddenly the door swung open and in walked our fathers, everyone bowed their heads as they made their way to there seats.

"Before we get down to business id like to make something clear" mattheos father said as he stood from his chair to walk behind mine.

"Earlier today, two of our dear friends decided to make a very, very stupid mistake" he said as he put his hand on my shoulder, he gave me a short smile to which I returned.

He began walking round the dining table, staring at each man and woman making them uncomfortable. My mum gave me a smile as she held my hand and turned her attention back to him.

"They decided, that making comments, and disrespecting a certain someone was acceptable of them" he said as he reached the end of the table staring at everyone. He looked at my father from across the long dining table and they both gave each other a smirk before my father stood from his chair which made everyone's attention turn to him.

"That certain someone was my daughter" my dad said and i could feel the fear of the other deatheaters as their eyes widened.

"I will say this once, and once only." My dad said as he smiled at me while he paused for a second.

Suddenly he slammed his hands down onto the table making everyone jump.

"IF ANYONE OF YOU, EVER FUCKING DISRESPECT MY DAUGHTER DEATH WILL BE THE LEAST OF YOUR FUCKING WORRIES" My father screamed as everyone put their heads down.

"LOOK AT HIM WHEN HE SPEAKS" mattheo's father screamed and everyone shot there heads up again to face my father.

"DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR" my father shouted.

"Yes my lord" the men and women across the table replied.

"Good, or youll end up like these two" mattheos father said as he waved his hands and the two men who were tortured earlier appeared on the table, covered in blood and barely recognisable.

The men and womens eyes widened with shock but silence loomed as they were to scared to make a sound.

"WORMTAIL" he shouted as the ugly looking little man entered the room.

"Yes my lord" he sheepishly replied.

"Get them the fuck out my face" he said as he made his way back to the top of the table to sit with my father.