Chapter 9

It had been a slow week, i'd had a few outbursts this week, and so did mattheo but the group was always there calming us down and weirdly trying to get us to control our anger, i found it strange but shrugged it off as them trying to stop us getting expelled.

It was Friday, me and girls decided to skip the classes for today and prepare for the party tonight, we already bought dresses during the week.

Amelia was sorted into slytherin privately in dumbledores office and we even requested that she shared a dorm with us since she was now apart of our friend group and she was now one of our best friends. Another bed was placed into the dorm with another wardrobe too for her.

"Do any of you know what this party is even for" daphne asked while putting a pink shade of lipstick on her lips.

"Not sure, its weird though considering he just held one last week" pansy shrugged.

"Maybe he's just wanting to make up for all the ones he has missed over the years" amelia shouted from the bathroom.

"Yeah you're probably right" I chuckled.

Bellatrix's pov

It was time to bring him back, my rodolphus.

Myself, lucius and narcissa stood behind the dark lord as he began to mutter the spell, he held the horcrux in his hand and the blood of an innocent in the other.

The wind began to shift and dark smoke appeared infront of him as he was nearing the end of the spell, the wind got stronger and leaves blew around us frantically until a force made us stumble back slightly nearly knocking us all on our feet.

I gained my composure and looked up to see him standing there, my one true love that i had lost so long ago.

Before his eyes could catch mine they caught the ones of his best friend, Voldemort.
He now looked normal like he did before only slightly older, he just looked like an older version of his sons, both features mixed together.

"Tom" he whispered so slightly you could only just hear it, no one had ever called him tom since he died, he wouldn't allow it after rodolphus died.

"Rodolphus" he replied as they both quickly engulfed each other in a hug.

"Its been a long time my friend" tom said as they broke the hug.

"Too long, where is bella" rodolphus said looking into toms eyes.

Tom smiled and stood to the side letting me come into his view.

"BELLA" he shouted as he ran towards me and i ran towards him.

I ran into his arms and he pulled me up into the air and spun me round both of us laughing as he did so.

He placed me down and gave me a kiss, then engulfed me in a hug.

"I've missed you dearly my love" i said as my eyes watered.

"Im never leaving you again bella, never" he said looking into my eyes.

"I know" i said as i cupped his cheek in my hand.

He looked up to meet the eyes of my sister and her husband.

"Lucius, cissy" he said as he walked over and engulfed them both in a hug.

"Its good to have you back" lucius said.

"Its been to long" narcissa said after him.

"Its good to be back" he said as he pulled away and turned to me and tom quickly.

"Where is she" rodolphus said with worry in his voice.

"She's perfectly safe my good friend, she is at hogwarts but she will be here in a few hours" tom said as he placed his hands on my husband's shoulders.