Chapter 3

Y/ns pov

My eyes fluttered open, I scrunched them tightly shut as a beam of sunlight shone into them, I shuffled my body round carefully trying not to wake mattheo as I snuggled my face into his chest, his arms wrapped round me still and our legs intertwined, I could feel his chest rising and falling against my face, his warm breaths flowing through my hair as his chin rested on my head.

"Morning love" in a raspy voice he looked down at me smiling.

"Morning" i said back looking deep into his eyes

"Im sorry if i woke you" i said in a shy tone, he kissed my forehead. "Ive been awake for an hour love" he said letting a small chuckle escape from his lips.

"Oh, why didn't you wake me" i said looking up to him, "you look peaceful when you sleep, so i just let you" he sat up and took a cigarette out his pack and handed me one, he lit mine and then his and we both sat back against the headboard just staring in silence.

"Can i take you on a date" he blurted out, I turned to look at him, I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks as they flushed trying to hold a back a smile.

"I didn't know mattheo riddle went on dates" i said looking down at the silk sheets, "I don't, never have to be honest but there's something about you, i want to get to know you better and i think a date would help with that, i don't know why i just feel like Im-". I cut him off "drawn to me" i said looking into his eyes, he glared back at me his eyes slightly widened. "You feel it too?" He asked as he looked at me trying to make out what i was thinking.
"Yes i do" i said smiling at him, i was relieved he felt the same thing, i would have probably died on the spot with embarrassment if he didn't.

He smiled at me before leaning in and kissing me gently on the lips, "so will you" he asked.

"Yes" my cheeks flushed.

We lay in bed for a little while longer, we didn't have classes today as dumbledore decided everyone could have the day off while the professors had a staff meeting, I'm guessing it was something to do with the tri-wizard tournament.

"Okay go get ready and ill pick you up in an hour" mattheo said walking me to the door his hands round my waist as he planted lots of little kisses on the my shoulders.

"Where are we going?" I asked giggling turning round and flinging my arms around his neck.
"Its a surprise" he said with a smirk, "but how will i know what to wear" i said confused as he let me go and opened the door. " just wear something casual, like an everyday outfit you'd normally wear, now of you go and get ready" he kissed me on the lips and i left to go to my dorm.

I swung the door open and pansy and daphne we're already up sitting on the couch, they looked me up and down and looked at each other and giggled.

"What?" I said as i looked down and realised i was still in mattheos t-shirt and boxer shorts.

"SHIT" i slammed the door shut incase anyone seen me and they both burst out laughing.

"Good night then" daphne said giggling still.

"Oh shush" i said blushing as i walked to our bathroom and turned on the shower.
I turned to see them both standing in the door way smirking at me.

"So are you gonna tell us whats going on between you and mattheo" pansy said smiling excited for some gossip.

"Maybe later" i turned to smirk at them, " he's taking me on a date" i smiled as both there mouths dropped as if they're chins were about to hit the floor.

"No fucking way" pansy said her mouth still opened "aw come on you need to tell us" daphne said batting her eyes as she put her hand's together in a begging motion.