Chapter 21

Y/n's pov

I woke to the sound of the alarm going off on the bedside table, i waved my hand around trying to hit it with my eyes still closed, after multiple attempts I finally found the little fucker and whacked it, turning it off.

"Mattheo" i groaned turning around on my side to see him sprawled out like a starfish, the side of his face just visible as the other side was buried into the pillow. He didn't respond and i could still hear light snoring coming from his mouth.

"Mattheo" i said now lightly shaking his arm.

Still no response

"Fucking hell, MATTHEO" i shouted and he shot up.

"Fuck what time is it" he said rubbing his eyes.

"Its eight, we need to get up or we will miss breakfast" i said standing as I walked over to the walk in wardrobe, that now had half of my clothes in it since id moved into his dorm, I hadn't moved everything in yet but i had what i needed.

We got ready and made our way to the great hall to meet our friends.

"Hello you two" pansy said as we sat across from her and amelia.

"Hello" me and mattheo groaned as we both placed our heads on the table.

"Long night then" blaise chuckled.

"Yup" I giggled slightly looking up to see mattheo smirking at me.

"Bloody hell, did you two forget something" enzo said staring at us both.

"What are you talking about" mattheo said looking at him confused as did i.

He pointed to his own neck, gesturing for us to look at ours, i looked to mattheo's as he did mine, both of us realised we had forgotten to conceal the large red and purple bruises we left on each others necks.

I burst out laughing as did mattheo and the rest of the group, apart from tom because he wasn't here yet.

"You look like you've both been attacked what the fuck" pansy said as she pulled the collar of my shirt to the side slightly, revealing even worse ones.

"Bloody hell" she giggled with wide eyes.

"That's nothing, you should see what she carved into my chest" Mattheo chuckled as he looked to me.

The groups eyes widening in amusement as to what he was talking about.

"Mattheo shut the hell up" I chuckled nudging him, my cheeks now red with embarrassment.

"Mate you've got to show us" theo said leaning forward in amusement.

"Don't you dare" i said glaring at him.

"We will see it in the locker room anyway, quidditch training is tonight remember" enzo said as he bit into a bagel.

"Fuck" mattheo mumbled as he buried his face into his hands, now realising that we were not infact going to be able to sleep the rest of the day after classes.

"You didn't tell me you were on the team" I chuckled.

"Yeah, practice starts back up again tonight for this years season, I completely forgot i'm sorry" he said pulling me in closer to him.

"It's okay, are we aloud to watch" i said amused.

"Yeah, we always come watch them" daphne said as she looked up to enzo.

"Mattheos a beater, best one in the school to be precise" blaise said as he sipped from his cup.

"Tom is a beater too" theo said as he looked at tom who was now sitting down beside us with the blonde girl from last night.