Chapter 7

Toms pov

I was laying in bed, about to fall asleep, i'd sobered up a bit and i'd already kicked that girl out after sleeping with her. I don't share my bed.
Just as i was about to drift to sleep i felt something, like a power surge, it was powerful.
I sat up immediately, i knew straight away what was happening.

They've said it.

I walked to my door and opened it to walk out into the hall to find all the group apart from mattheo and y/n standing at their doors peaking there heads out.

"Did you all feel that too" draco said rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah what the hell was it" enzo said with a sheet wrapped round him and daphne.

"I dont know but whatever it was, it was enough to bring me and theo back from being blacked out" blaise chuckled.

"All of you get ready and meet me in my room in 20" i said as i walked back in and shut my door putting clothes on.

I left the room to go see my father quickly.

I walked into the dining room where he was already sat at the head of the table.

"You felt it didn't you" i said walking over to him.

"Yes i did, i knew you'd need to speak to me so come, sit." He said with a slight smile.

"Im going to tell the group about it, I'll need there help to keep them both under control, they are hard to deal with already, now they've confessed they're love, they will be extremely difficult to deal with while they learn to keep they're emotions in check and I won't be able to do it on my own father, plus if they lash out at the group they'll all understand why and won't fall out with them which could make them more emotional if they think they're friends hate them for something they can't control because they don't know what's happening to them" i said to my father anxiously waiting for his reply.

"Very well tom, but make sure they do not tell them about it until mattheo and y/n are ready to know, or there will be consequences" my father said as he stood patting me on the shoulder.

I nodded and left the room. That went surprisingly well, is my father drunk?

I got in to my room pacing back and forth waiting for the group to come to my room.

I heard a knock on my door and opened it to them all standing there, some of them half asleep.

"Come on get in" i said opening the door wider for them to enter.

I shut the door and put a silencing spell on it, I couldn't have anyone overhearing what i was about to say.

"Tom what the hells going on" pansy said as she snuggled up to draco on the couch infront of the fireplace rubbing her eyes.
I sat down on one of the couches, sitting silently for a minute before speaking.

"My father has aloud me to tell you all this because ill need your help, but you can not under any circumstances tell anyone, especially mattheo and y/n because they don't know, and if my father finds out you disobeyed a direct order he will probably crucio us all"

Theres eyes widened, they were definitely awake now.

"Theres a prophecy about mattheo and y/n" i said staring at them.

"Go on" enzo said leaning forward.

"Theres a reason we all have that feeling around the two of them, why we can tell that she's safe with him and he is safe with her, and why we can feel them being drawn together. Their prophecy states that the second son of riddle, and the daughter of lestrange the dark lord has vowed to protect, will draw to each other like moths to a flame.
On confession of they're love they're power will intertwine, together they will hold the power to bend the future war that is to come, to their will"