Chapter 23

Y/n's pov

I walked down the halls back to the ballroom, I could hear mattheo's footsteps quickly trying to catch up to me, it didn't take him long.

"Baby wait" he said, I turned around to meet his gaze, he seemed concerned.

"Are you alright" he said as he pulled me into a hug.

"Im fine, it's just a lot to take in you know" i said snuggling into him.

"I know princess, but look at it this way, one day when we are ready we will have a beautiful baby and their going to be one of the most powerful wizards ever" he chuckled.

"I don't know if thats a good thing mattheo" i said looking up to him.

"Why not" he said furrowing his eyebrows looking down to me.

"Well you heard the prophecy, it depends on what path they are led, what if the order try to take our baby one day to help save their side from us, i mean we both know our side is going to win the war because of us two, i mean we would never ever switch sides and they know that, what if they try use the baby to turn everything back to normal for themselves and we will just be defeated again and our baby kidnapped" i said looking into his eyes.

I could tell he agreed with me.

"We will never, ever let that happen princess, our baby will be so loved and protected from the minute their conceived, they will have you and me, our fathers and all our friends aswell as all our father's followers protecting you and the baby, no one will ever be able to get their hands on our child unless we allow it" he said before kissing my forehead lightly, he's right.

Over my hot rich dead body would i ever let anything happen to my baby.

"Yeah, you're right plus i'm not even pregnant yet and by the time i am pregnant ill have made sure the order and everyone in it is dead" I chuckled looking up to him with a smile.

"Not if i do it first" he chuckled.

"Game on" i said playfully and took his arm to walk back into the ballroom.

"By the way, we have the game to play tonight with the rest of the kids from the deatheater families" he said turning to me.

"What do you mean" i said looking to him confused.

"Shit, i keep forgetting you were never involved in any of this growing up" he chuckled.

"Every year at the yule ball, we play a game, it's called hunt and its where we go way out into the woods, each boy needs to pick a girls name out a hat, and the girls need to run into the woods and hide from the boy that picked their name, if you get caught, you can get with each other for one night if you both want to, unless their in a relationship or just don't want to then you just bring them back to the spot" he said looking down to me.

"But this our engagement ball not the yule ball" i said still confused.

"We're going to do it tonight since the yule ball and our wedding are the same day, i don't want to spend my wedding night running in the woods trying to find you" he chuckled.

"So, you're telling me you are going to let a random boy chase me through the woods on our engagement night" i said with a raised eyebrow.

"Fuck no, we are engaged so I automatically get you of course" he replied and kissed me lightly.

"Okay, but i am not running in the woods in heels mattheo" i said lifting my dress up slightly, revealing my black sparkly heels.

"Don't worry, pansy always brings the girls trainers" he laughed.