Chapter 35

Mattheo's pov

I stood outside, under the altar with tom by my side, the boys beside him as they stood in a straight line, draco and regulus holding the twins.

"Why am I nervous, it's not like we haven't done this already" I chuckled to tom as i straightened my tie.

"You'll be fine brother" he smiled back at me.

My father approached, walking down the aisle with a wide grin on his face, he was the one marrying us, again.

"You two are both very lucky men" he chuckled as he walked towards us.

"What do you mean" tom said confused.

"You will see" he smirked and stood behind me, waiting for the wedding to begin.

There was hundreds of guests, all here to see their future dark lady and future dark lord be married again, her return was all everyone spoke about, i think she even got more news coverage than my father when he returned.

The music began to play and everyone stood from their seats, i shuffled slightly using my finger to pull at my collar slightly in nervousness.

The girls began walking down the aisle, one by one, i smiled at them all as they gave me a warm smile back. It was finally time for y/n to walk the aisle, she emerged from the doors, in her beautiful dress, my eyes widened, my father was right me and tom were truly the most lucky men in the world, me even more considering i was the one getting to marry her for a second time.

She looked like an angel, her hair flowing down by her sides, her bright smile and eyes beaming as she caught my gaze, i was truly and utterly completely in love with her, and I always will be.

She walked the aisle, her arm linked with her father, she smiled at me and tom, slightly gloss in her eyes as their were mine, she looked fucking amazing.

Her father handed her to me, patting me on the shoulder.

"Here's hoping we don't need to this again eh" he chuckled making everyone laugh.

He sat down in the front row with bellatrix, who was already crying happy tears. I took her hand bringing her in front of me, "fancy seeing you here" I whispered with a smile.

"Could say the same for you mister" she chuckled.

The wedding began, my father repeating the same words as last time as we remade our unbreakable vow.

I slipped the ring on her finger, then she slipped on mine, both of us smiling widely.

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife, again" he cheered.

I kissed her passionately, pulling her in by the waist as she wrapped her arms round my neck.

Loud cheers, claps and whistles all around us, we pulled away both laughing, i rested my forehead on hers as we looked into each other's eyes.

"I love you y/n riddle" i said in a smile.

"I love you more matty" she giggled, placing a soft kiss on my lips.

After a while of the cheering and people congratulating us, we all headed for the dinner.

I sat down, her beside me, my father and tom on my side, her mother and father as well as pansy on hers.

"Can i have everyone's attention please" tom said with a grin as he stood.

"I never got to make a speech last time, i'm not really good at them either so please bare with me" he said with a smile.

"Obviously growing up me and mattheo were probably the most, invincible brothers you could meet, no one would dare fuck with any of us, obviously" he chuckled, making everyone else chuckle.