Chapter 13

Y/ns pov

I took a long hot shower while I waited for mattheo to come back, i got out the shower and got dried and changed into some comfy clothes, it was now lunchtime and id decided to go downstairs to get something to eat and see if he was back yet. I entered the kitchen to find him sitting himself eating a sandwich.

"Where have you been" I chuckled walking over to him as i took a bite out his other sandwich.

"Just went for some breakfast with the boys in london" he shrugged.

"Why In london" i furrowed my brows confused.

"Blaise said there was this nice breakfast place his mum takes him too so we decided to go" he smiled.

"Fair enough, youll need to take me there sometime" i giggled and kissed his cheek as I walked to the fridge to get a bottle of water.

"So i was thinking, tonight we could maybe go on a date" he said smiling at me.

"Oh yes please" i said excited.

"Good, wear a dress and heels, im taking you to a fancy restaurant for dinner" he grinned.

"Ooooh okay" i said giggling.

"Where is everyone" i said.

"The boys went back to their rooms to sleep and the girls are in the sitting room watching that stupid 365 days movie you all drool over" he said rolling his eyes.

"Im gonna go watch it with them and drool everywhere" i said as i ran out the kitchen laughing.

I sat with the girls and we watched a few movies, they then decided we should have a pamper session and do our nails and stuff. They were acting all weird and giggly all day but I shrugged it off.

I decided to part from the girls and get ready for my date with mattheo.

I decided to wear a simple black long dress that hugged all my curves with some heels, i took my time with make up and hair, i was finally ready so i headed downstairs to get mattheo, he was waiting for me in the foyer, his jaw dropping as I walked down the stairs.

"You look amazing" he said as he pulled me in to a deep kiss

"You don't look to bad yourself" i said giggling.

"Come on love" he said taking my hand.

We apparated to a fancy looking street.

"Where are we" i said confused as i looked around.

"This is where all the rich witches and wizards come to enjoy themselves" mattheo grinned.

We entered a very fancy looking restaurant.

We were sat down pretty quickly, at a table by the window, a waiteress approached us to give us menus and ask if we would like anything to drink.

"What will you be having to drink sir" she said to mattheo as she flipped her hair, smiling at him. I clenched my jaw and looked away taking a deep breath, Mattheo noticed and started chuckling.