Chapter 22

Y/n's pov

It was now Friday morning, and today was my engagement ball, the girls had been running around mad all week after classes helping my mum and aunt cissy prepare for it, while I stayed at hogwarts all week either with mattheo or tom and mattheo if he was in our dorm while we done the project.
Mattheo has become extremely clingy and wants to touch me constantly, before classes and after classes and even sometimes inbetween them, but I'm not complaining. Once he found out he's been the only one I've been with properly he just wants to have sex all the time, i think he loves the idea that he's the only one that's ever touched me and will be for the rest of my life.

I woke in bed, his arms snaked round me as per usual.

"Good morning" he said as he began kissing my neck.

"Morning" i chuckled as i moved my head slightly so he had more access, he came on top of me between my legs and started kissing down my chest, reaching my breast as he kissed it and sucked it lightly.
We had slept naked most nights, for obvious reasons.

I let out little moans as he began rubbing my clit with his fingers, but that was interrupted as the we could hear the girls about to come crashing through the door.

Mattheo jumped back and lay on his back beside me as we hid underneath the covers, and then they came crashing in, jumping on top of me laughing and screaming excitedly about the engagement ball.

"ITS ENGAGEMENT BALL DAY" pansy screamed as they piled on top of me.

"I know, but unless you want to see mattheo's bare ass i'd recommend maybe giving us a minute" i giggled as I watched their eyes widen, as they finally realised we were both naked and the middle of something when they barged in.

"Oh merlin" daphne said as they all stood up, staring at us both.

"Are you going to leave or stay and watch" mattheo smirked as he moved closer to me.

"We are leaving, we are leaving" astoria said as she pushed them all out, once the door closed I could hear them giggling as they walked away.

"Now where was i" he chuckled as he came back between my legs.

"Uh uh uh" I said as i pushed his chin up to meet my gaze.

"Awh come on" he groaned.

"Nope, we are getting up we have to much to do, you're just going to need to wait until tonight"
I chuckled as i stood up from the bed, making my way to the walk in wardrobe to put clothes on.

He came up behind me, snaking his arms round my waist and snuggling his face into the crook of my neck.

"I don't think I'll be able to wait until tonight" he whispered as he lightly kissed my neck.

"Ill make you a deal" I whispered.

"Im listening" he said as he continued to kiss my neck.

"If you can go the full day without it, ill do that thing you've been begging me to do" i said as i turned around to look at him.

"Deal" he smirked and immediately let go of my waist.

We got ready for the day and made our way down to the common room, our friends all waiting for us on the couches.

"Have fun" pansy winked

"Not as much as id of liked" mattheo said as he rolled his eyes.

I shoved him slightly, chuckling as i did so.

"What we doing first" draco said as they all stood up.

"Dress shopping" i smiled and not to my surprise the boys all groaned.