four.

sunoo woke up and walked to his kitchen to feed himself and his cat something for breakfast. today, he decided to take the day off again because he felt like it was much deserved. working every single day can be tiresome so another day of freedom won't hurt anyone.

"good morning, my precious girl." sunoo stroked the feline's soft fur as she sat on the counter awaiting her meal. sunoo fed dubu and proceeded to cook a simple egg and spam breakfast.

as sunoo finished his meal, he decided how he would spend his free day.

☾𖤓☾𖤓☾𖤓

suddenly sunoo received a text message as he lay idly on his living room sofa. the text was from jo, it read 'hey, the company is throwing a party tonight to celebrate the new head producer! it's at a club here in seoul, would you like to be my date?' sunoo smiled at the screen. he really could use some fun and it also was a great way to spend time with jo. 

'of course! i'll be there.' sunoo responded and excitedly ran into his room to pick the perfect outfit. he decided that he wanted to show off his figure a bit since it was at a club. sunoo searched in his large closet and found a skin tight tank top that displayed his collar bones. he paired the tank top with a black bomber jacket and leather pants.

after dressing up, he sprayed his best smelling cologne and put on a little makeup and accessories. he looked extremely attractive and he knew it. of course he wanted to impress jo but he also loved looking his best no matter what. 

he checked the time and decided it was time to leave his house and head to the location that the other male had sent. saying his goodbyes to dubu, he walked out the front door.

once he had arrived to the club, he immediately texted his date that he had arrived. soon he spotted the extremely tall male and happily walked over to where he stood. the music was loud, people danced in every corner of the room, different colored lights were flashing. sunoo approached the man who was chatting to one of their coworkers and waited for him to notice his presence.

as soon as the conversation ended, sunoo gently tapped jo's back. "hey!" he shouted over the loud music. the other instantly smiled brightly at the sight of the older and reached for a short hug. "hey, you look great!" the younger complimented sunoo's choice of clothing. 

"thank you! you look good too." the older shyly complemented the taller in return. "do you want a drink?" the male asked but sunoo wasn't really in the mood to drink anything with alcohol, yet.

"no thank you, i'm alright. would you like to dance?" the older offered his hand. he was ready to let loose. tonight was the night to just have fun and not worry about anything else. "sure." jo grabbed onto the shorter male's hand and they made their way towards the middle of the crowded room. 

the two danced together while the smiles didn't leave from their faces. they were truly enjoying themselves. well, that was until jo tapped onto the older's shoulder, causing his dancing to come to a halt. 

the younger leaned down to speak closer to sunoo's ear since the music was extremely loud and it was difficult to hear one another. "someone is staring at us..." the younger warned the latter and pointed in the direction behind sunoo. this alarmed the raven haired. 

following the direction that the man pointed to, sunoo turned his body around and searched for the accused. 

sunoo's heart felt as if it had fallen into the pit of his stomach as his eyes landed on a pair of ice cold, glaring, sharp ones. sunoo froze in shock at the sight. he hadn't seen that threatening gaze in over two long years. 

the other continued to stare daggers into the boy whilst he took in his appearance. his hair that used to be pitch black was now a bright and eye catching blond. his features became more prominent and matured. it would be a complete lie to say that the man was not ten times more attractive. sitting at a table and also checking out sunoo's new appearance sat, his ex boyfriend; nishimura riki.  

ripping his eyes off the attractive male, sunoo turned his attention back around to find his date giving him a look of concern. sunoo cleared his throat and reached his hand up to pull the other down so that he could speak in the other's ear just like the male did before. "just ignore him." he stated with a forced smile.

the taller gave him a hesitant nod and continued to dance to the music. sunoo however, was deeply panicking. his ex boyfriend that he hasn't seen in years was a few feet away from him and staring at him unapologetically. this was not good, not at all. he came here to have fun and enjoy himself but it seemed that those things were completely out of the question.

sunoo excused himself from his date and made his way to the restroom. as he relieved himself, he suddenly heard the restroom door open. he brushed it off, thinking it was just someone else that needed to release themself from the multiple drinks they probably had. the raven haired would soon find out that he was extremely, extremely wrong. 

glancing over in the direction that the person came in, his eyes widened in shock. there stood his ex boyfriend, once again, staring at him as he completed his business. sunoo's heartbeat picked up as he turned back around towards the urinal. he decided he would just ignore the younger. it's not like they were on good terms to have small talk after their harsh breakup.  

sunoo zipped up his pants after completing what he came in for. riki was still there with his arms folded, observing the older. sunoo walked to the other part of the room to wash his hands but he could still feel eyes in the back of his head. when he was finished drying his hands off, he suddenly heard a familiar, but deepened voice.

"who is the person you're here with?" when that question left the lips of it's owner, sunoo slowly turned around with narrowed eyes at the other and slowly walked up to the taller that still hand his arms crossed. once the two stood directly in front of one another, it was sunoo's turn to speak.

"what's it to you?" he challenged as they held tension filled eye contact. though, the tension also held something else hidden underneath it but neither of the two wanted to address it.

as the two stared directly into the eyes of one another, the taller brought his lower lip between his front teeth. it was undeniable that the older had also gotten more sexy as the time went on. for some reason, riki felt excited about this so called 'stare off'.

unfortunately, their unspoken battle was ended by the sound of someone coming through the door. "hey, you were taking a while so i came to check up on you... is everything okay?" jo looked in between the two males as the tension between them still lingered. "sorry, i was just leaving." sunoo gave niki one last glare before leaving the room with the other male.

niki released a breath that he didn't even know he was holding after the older left the room. he walked up to the sink and splashed his face with cold water. looking back up into his reflection, he gripped onto the sink. his heart was racing and his mind was everywhere. seeing the person you were once in love with, was not an easy thing.  

☾𖤓☾𖤓☾𖤓

a/u: we're finally getting somewhere!!